Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

THE RETURN OF THE KILLER CLOWN PRANK

29/10/2016, 13:53 (This post was last modified: 29/10/2016, 13:53 by gymaddict69.)
RE: THE RETURN OF THE KILLER CLOWN PRANK
Courtney who? (dont fret, parkaner..im hitting  google in a bit lol). The only thing wrong with Courtney's costume, in this instance, i fucking hate selotape. Isnt it a little cold this time of year to be out and about, halloween partying wearing that haha. Im expecting to simaler costumes out and about tonight (yaeh right, i wish).
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
05/11/2016, 00:17
We, i did it. I went out partying with some friends the saturday before halloween, hitting pubs and a club and a busy town centre, dressed as a clown..and it was a bloody fantastic night. After all of the hulabaloo about clownsi didnt experience even one negative reaction..quite the opposite. The girls were lining up for pictures with me, the guys wanted to shake my hand and / or give me a hug..it was a truly awesome night to be repeated next halloween. Here for your delectable pleasure (lol) is a pic of me in said costume sporting a prop of sorts before heading out (naturally the article in my hand stayed firmly at home).

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG-20161030-WA0013.jpg (Size: 192.88 KB / Downloads: 2)
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
parkaner
05/11/2016, 01:33
Phil, that is a different take on the clown theme, you have put a lot of effort in by the look of that, applause to you.
As for big articles in the hand, fnarr. fnarr, get away with yourself! lol   :D
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to parkaner for this post:
gymaddict69
05/11/2016, 15:13
The article in question was quite a size..and pretty lethal as well haha. Granted the costume does look impressive (certainly more effective than most of those cheap looking killer clown wanabees lol). Sadly though there wasnt a tremendous amount of effort required in terms of getting ready..took all of 5 minutes to get dolled up. Thanks for the compliments, parkaner. Twisty has gone back into storage until halloween next year.
Add Thank You
11/09/2017, 14:38
They're back, haunting cinemas this time

[Image: clown.jpg]
Add Thank You
11/09/2017, 15:11
That's not a clown, Jack Nicholson has just stopped for a bit of a sit down after a visit to Frankie and Benny's (hence the balloon) on one of his all night piss ups.

He knows just which movies to go into to get some peace and quiet. This picture was taken way back in 1998 at a screening of Hope Floats.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You