Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

THE RETURN OF THE KILLER CLOWN PRANK

26/06/2015, 16:13 (This post was last modified: 26/06/2015, 16:16 by ReedeFox.)
THE RETURN OF THE KILLER CLOWN PRANK
I'd have a fucking heart attack if I saw this...

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR, Jose Mourinho, StrumSolo
26/06/2015, 16:39
RE: THE RETURN OF THE KILLER CLOWN PRANK
Lol. What a bunch of funny bastards :D
Loved that woman doing the action rolls ;) And the guy in the lift! NONONO! Lols
I'd probably run too..

[Image: tumblr_mzp3i0Z0Uy1swlj00o2_500.gif]
^ Stunning Woman! ;)
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Jose Mourinho for this post:
FantasticMR, gymaddict69
29/06/2015, 01:48
Haha, thanks for posting this ,ReedeFox. Watching the whole thing , like Jose Mourinho, my fave part was the womans reaction in the first segment with her doing the action rolls and going nowhere fast (that and the clown pursuing her was walking like he had shit himself lol).
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
Jose Mourinho
15/10/2016, 12:11
Blimey, this whole killer clown business in the uk appears to be getting out of hand. How much is beinng played up by the media can be called into question. Realise they have a duty to report if theres a genuine threat but surely the media (including social media) knowing what non conformist types most of us brits are..the more this is played up, the more people are goinng to take part. For that reason this is at least partly the media's fault but mostly the prats that feel the need to further fuel it by getting out there and taking part. There are times and places to dress up as a clown..circus, haloween itself etc..Just as at fault are the muppets threatening to beat up any clown they see..think people, if the clowns not doing anything and you lump em one, whose gonna be in the shit. Of course if one comes at you with a weapon..the gloves our off. Personally, im heading out this halloween, purely for partying purposes, in a clown costume. I wont be proactivly trying to scare anyone, wont be carrying any props etc..and simply am after a great night out. Getting smacked for no reason by some fucking div would put the scuppers on that. Of course nigh short of meeting a respectable lady with a clown fetish (i wish lol), after that night mr clown will be going back into storage for another 12 months..i certainly wont be standing on street corners like some prat haha.
Add Thank You
15/10/2016, 14:30
The papers have been full of clown stories the past few days, and now there's been a couple of stabbings, I would say if you choose to be out in a clown outfit on Halloween you do it at your own risk.
What's going to happen if you meet Batman & his anti-clown patrol? It's hard to run away quickly in those big clown shoes, and no point trying to jump in your car either, you know the wheels are just going to fall off, stupid things. And probably the door too.
Best plan would be to fill your squirty flower with holy water, that should protect you from the witches and zombies anyway.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to parkaner for this post:
gymaddict69, StrumSolo
17/10/2016, 11:52
The clown craze is just ridiculous at the moment. It was fine when it was a couple of guys on YouTube with their big budget pranks but now it seems everyones jumped on the bandwagon. Certain people are using it as an excuse just to start on people, it's fucking weird. Needless to say, I bought some pepper spray just in case lol.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
gymaddict69, StrumSolo
21/10/2016, 20:53
Heres the thing as well, it appears that there has been a massive surge in people purchasing clown outfits this year. Hopefully its because halloween weekend, just becuase of the non conformist / anarchist lot we are at heart, just as a massive 'up yours' to the press, busy bodies etc..clowns are gonna be bloody everywhere i reckon. I do hope though, like myself, that its just for the purpose of dressing as a clown and thats it..not to be a div and start causing all manner of problems. Suffice to say i will not be proactivly attempting to scare anyone but if some twat does decide to start on me simply because of the costume..this is one clown that wont be so friendly (steel toe cap..shins..enough said..only if im forced to defend myself though).
Add Thank You
23/10/2016, 20:56
hahahah definitely enough said gymaddict. I have a feeling you just may be forced to defend yourself with the image that these scary looking clowns are getting in the news however. I'm a fan of it all anyway apart from the trying to lure kids away or scaring people
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jackdalad for this post:
gymaddict69
28/10/2016, 20:58
Attempting to lure kids away, intentionally scaring people (well, unless you know them and you know they can take it)..all bang out of order. As i said before, its at least partially the media's fault. If they didnt place so much focus on the issue of random clown sightings, the muppets contemplating roaming the streets with weapons for the sole purpose of scaring people, attempting to injure..it wouldnt have gotten as out of hand as it has. Well, its the big halloween party night tommorow, costumes hanging up ready..its gonna be interesting (hopefully in a good way).
Add Thank You
29/10/2016, 00:28 (This post was last modified: 31/10/2016, 15:44 by parkaner.)
Believe it or not, this is Courtney Stodden

Yikes!

[Image: cout.jpg]
Add Thank You