Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Son of Batman
05/05/2015, 04:47
RE: Son of Batman
is this movie simple made up for the idea or did batman really have a son in the later comics? I'm not one for watching animation films but every now and then, they do surprise me.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
08/05/2015, 23:21
Oh, its no secret imdamann88, even if we are just talking about dc related animated movies, amongst some of poorer or more average offerings, there are some absolute belters out there (personal recomendation The Dark Knight Returns part 1 and 2). Im not really up on Batman lore as it stands other than what been seen in the movies. Perhaps someone else can answer your did Batman have a son query.
02/08/2015, 12:02
Blimey, these dc movies do seem to be coming thick and fast of late (probably something to do with wave of live action dc films of late and to come in the very near future). Its no bad thing assuming they are actually any good and not just being churned out for the sake of it. Another animated Batman film has just appeared online titled ' Batman Unlimited - Monster Mayhem'. Have downloaded, will nwatch this afternoon and review after.
02/08/2015, 21:15
Still not started watching any of the DCU animated stuff.
There are some, apparent, stinkers out there but it's commendable that they are at least doing something to make up for the film universe, or lack of it.

'Anyway, he's an undead. I don't see how you can save undeads. It's a sort of contradiction in terms.'
'A dichotomy,' said the Bursar helpfully.
'Oh, I don't think surgery is involved.'
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to thisscotsman for this post:
gymaddict69
06/08/2015, 19:43
Unfortuantly its another case of another decidedly average animated DC movie when it comes to ' Batman Unlimited - Monster Mayhem'. Yet another set in a futuristic Gotham, the Joker in this is quite entertaining but it all feels so very seen it all before. There have been worse but at the same time, there have been so much better. Apperas to be a case of churning out as many animated dc movies as possible at the moment (riding the coat tails of the wave of live action dc movies and their present level of hype / success). Wish the studios wouldnt sacrifice a great movie just for the sake of a quick buck.
23/01/2016, 01:25

Well, its been a little while since the last animated Batman movie..so here comes another one. Titled 'Batman - Bad Blood' i dont know a great deal about it but suffice to say reviews have actually been fairly positive for this one. I downloaded it tonight and will watch asap and review after. Just hope it bucks the trend of substandard straight to dvd animated cashing in spin offs (of whch, sadly, there have been a few with the Batman name attached).
24/01/2016, 18:01
As hoped, i found the time to sit and watch Batman - Bad Blood yesterday. The verdict..i thought it was a very solid, nicely paced and most importantly, action packed animated batman film. Definatly one of the better animated offerings from the DC stable. Recommended for fans of Batman and animated action film's alike.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
Leifalcock
03/04/2016, 00:36
Well its been a couple of months, must mean its time for another animated dc movie. After the really sound 'Batman- Bad Blood' i was anticipating another strong entry with DC's latest 'Justice League vs Teen Titans'. Downloaded it, sat down to watch it on saturday..what a steaming turd that was. The problem wasnt with the level of action or the quality of animation. The problems lied with the story, the dialogue and the shockingly bad actor and actress voice overs. The voice acting was so bad you would think they were doing it under threat of violence and not earning a pretty penny. Had to turn it off after 30 minutes, couldnt take any more. Why the powers that be felt the need to ditch the established voice actors from many previous offerings in favour of a new, shocking line up is beyond me. Avoid.
03/09/2016, 17:21
Thought it had been all of 2 seconds..heres another animated Batman movie. The latest offering is called 'Batman Unlimited : Mechs vs Mutants'. Had 90 minutes to kill so thought i would give it a look see. Dont know what i was expecting but it turned out to be much the samme as the previous Batman Unlimited offering. An average story, plenty of action but very so so. Would hae been better suited as a straight to cartoon network or Disney xd type affair. Instantly forgettable..not one i will be keeping.
06/09/2016, 23:58
i thought the son of batman was already out years ago, i could be wrong but im sure i saw something about it, but i like the animated series of batmans even though im a grown man lol im still going to watch it