Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Exercise and fitness

26/09/2015, 16:18
RE: Exercise and fitness
Thank goodness for emphasizing that it's the exercise you were gonna keep pounding away at lol. I'm down to training 4 days a week now from 6 that I was doing on Insanity, I'ts too hard gaining back aerobic fitness from zero so I'll maintain this until Christmas time
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ace3000 for this post:
gymaddict69
27/09/2015, 17:42
4 days a week is adequate, Ace3000. Its as Shaun says " Never go more than 2 days without working out". I have been a little here and there of late with the workouts but im gonna do a succession of 4 days incorporating insanity mon - thurs next week to get used to the whole succession thing again and then, starting next saturday its time for (along with other workouts) for another complee rotation of the original. Keep at it, try and get myself in tiptop condition for summer next year.
Add Thank You
05/10/2015, 17:09
Yeah Shaun T does say that, but i'm so busy these days so i'm struggling to be consistent and it's only gonna get worse as we get nearer to Christmas. I try to do a workout every other day so i'm not skipping multiple days, I haven't missed more than 3 days in a row though that's probably no consolation lol
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ace3000 for this post:
gymaddict69
10/10/2015, 23:16
3 days skipped in a row..right, have just spoken to my mate Shaun and he is not happy with you ace3000 lol, just messing. Sometimes its just not feasable to fit it in. Im back in the succession habit so have decided next saturday im gonna start the course again properly and that will mean completion just before Xmas (when the best of intentions ar ultimatly gonna turn to shit haha).
Add Thank You