Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Exercise and fitness

08/03/2015, 15:17
RE: Exercise and fitness
Hey gymaddict69

I love working out, I use the gym due to simplisticity of having everything I need in one place.

I try to get down 4-5 days a week and prefer two way split workouts to full body workouts. I love the TRX machines for working on full body workouts when I do them.

Have you guys seen broscience it's fucking hilarious!!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ANONYMOUS ANDY for this post:
gymaddict69
11/03/2015, 17:12
[Image: 22602370_29.gif]

If you drop your protein bar on the floor at the gym, just leave it there, don't pick it up and ffs don't dust it off n eat it! 
Add Thank You
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Clitterbug for this post:
gymaddict69, Harddick988, Jester62
13/03/2015, 23:36
Haha, great gif clitterbug. I wouldnt be able to concerntrate either if either of my dogs started dragging their ass while i was mid workout. They tend to get underfoot, especially when i do insanity. When i start jumping up and down they think im playing haha. Good going Blas123456. Theres no denying the convenience of a gym. In there all the equipments ready for ya. My equipment is dotted about the house so it means lugging it too and fro. Trying to carry a 40+kg Cross trainer backwards down a steep set of stairs is easier said than done. Totally worth it though. Will check out broscience on your recomendation.
Add Thank You
24/04/2015, 22:13
About to start week 2 of month 2 of the original Insanity and the results are really starting to show. The program definatly does as it says on the tin. On completion of the course, time for another complete run through me thinks. Its just as fantastic (and just as heart poundingly difficult) as i remember.
Add Thank You
19/07/2015, 03:05
I need to stop getting hold of all these exercise programs. After all they are between 2 and 3 months a piece for one rotation. I now own Insanity , Insanity : The Asylum , T25, p90x3 and Sean T and beachbodys latest attempt to kill us Insanity : Max 30. Once, back to back, thats easily a years worth of workouts there. Have not tried the Max 30 system yet. A friend of mine has been doing it for the last couple of weeks. Every day im informed that every muscle in their body aches. Only means its working lol.
Add Thank You
19/07/2015, 17:04
So Insanity is really worth it? I'm in decent shape, I play football on the weekend but I'm looking to get some definition and get genuinely stronger and I've seen the infomercial and i'm considering going for the 10 CD box set. Would you say Insanity is the best one or would you recommend something else?
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ace3000 for this post:
gymaddict69
20/07/2015, 02:28
Hey ace3000. Yeah, Insanity is totally worth it. The program may not bulk you out but if its improved cardio function and to look more toned / defined, this is amazing. I ve got friends who are in tip top physical condition, they have done this and certainly in the initial, it destroyed them (but in good way). The emphasis is to push yourself as hard and as fast as you possibly can. The workouts vay in length from 40 minutes to 60 minutes. saying that, Insanity Max 30 (the new one looks really good although i have yet to do a single onne of those..am doing another original insanity rotattion at the moment).
Add Thank You
20/07/2015, 10:30
Hey hey, Insanity is tight going. The one thing i would say about it is if you're not used to a really tough work out, do a couple of weeks of light cardio and weights to bring you up to speed. The first two times i tried it I was trying to go from having not done anything in an age to Insanity, and pulled muscles. Last time, did two weeks easing myself into it with the "Body for life" Program and then Insanity...definitely worked out far better! Definitely a great program though
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to orionmetus for this post:
gymaddict69
26/07/2015, 12:18
Ah, a fellow Insanity user. Nice one. Glad you really like it as well. Oh, the pulled muscles, they do hurt like a bitch dont they. Each time i have completed the course and then gotten a little lazy for a while, have to contend with them all over again. As i have found if i pull a muscle as a result of an insanity workout the cure, the day after do another one and it soon free's things up. I love Insanity. Remember back when i just used to use a twist stepper and rowing machine. They are good for what they are but talk about repetative and boring. Dont get me wrong, i still use equipment but the way Insanity mixes things up..theres nothing repetative or boring about that. Im with ya on a bit of pre Insanity prep being a good idea, orionmetus.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
orionmetus
26/07/2015, 20:02
Good to hear that Insanity is the real deal, iv'e seen quite a few online review that say it's worth it so I have the CD's now and i'll start on Monday. I play 5 a side so hopefully i'm in decent enough shape going in to this but time will tell i guess, i'll keep yu gys posted on my progression
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ace3000 for this post:
gymaddict69