Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All Shiny and New
06/10/2016, 14:27
RE: All Shiny and New
Hopefully the twats you mention Outlaw1987 are Cheapjack, Cheapjack1 and Bitposh all the same guy but was using these usernames recently to abuse people believe all 3 may have been removed I will look at the new layout hopefully tomorrow when I have more time to and will comment then!

[Image: 1z5hv75.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06/10/2016, 14:43
Okay to those who mentioned some stream lag at night we believe we have fixed the issue and it should now be perfect tonight.

Twitter: @dVious_Rampant

Running away with Anna Kendrick, Goodbye!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06/10/2016, 14:59
(06/10/2016, 12:33)Outlaw1987 Wrote:   but there are way too many, for the lack of a better word, twats
How about 'illiterate numpties'  :D 

I think the new lay outs alright but i must say i prefer it the way it was 'still is if you click the button'  :)
Dunno what the complaint about font size is about, i mean c'mon put your masturbation glasses on before you go wank blind!
 [Image: 1a3tc]

[Image: 23637837_15004086_tumblr_m3xfp6v25I1rtoly8o1_5001.gif] Diamonds are a girls best friend, but some girls prefer Pearls 
06/10/2016, 18:58
New channel page does look great, wondering if the forum &/or tube will be next for a bit of updating

The forum is great, but is a bit outdated when it comes to the 'Current Babes' & Ex Channel Girls', a few tweaks here & there, couple of additions to some of the categories

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 Harddick988
29/10/2016, 23:50
The digest of forum posting that was on the old page layout should, IMO, be re-introduced. The navigation in the old layout was much better too. Why is that sysadmins of perfectly usable sites feel the need to fiddle with a good design and make something that is rubbish? There are so many sites which used to be good but are now crap.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to linuxrocks for this post:
 Blueboy68, jayc
30/10/2016, 02:23
Yep it's horrid all round. Chat box is hopelessly too small stuck on the side and wtf is the channel menu all about!!!
if it ain't broke....!!!!!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jayc for this post:
bambatta,  Blueboy68
01/11/2016, 12:47
Got to join in with the woe parade here.

You can't resize the stream window and it does suffer when on larger screens.
I'm assuming the perv cams from the previous night/day still being there is some sort of glitch or bug.  Six pervcams visible, when not all of the named models are actually working.  Lynda Leigh's perv cam at the time of writing this.

I'm with the other posters here in thinking the chat box was better below the stream with the "What's New" section being on the right, with a lot more information being displayed.

[Image: quote.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Friday for this post:
 Blueboy68
03/11/2016, 19:46
(06/10/2016, 14:43)dVIOUS Wrote:  Okay to those who mentioned some stream lag at night we believe we have fixed the issue and it should now be perfect tonight.

Hi dVIOUS, sorry but come 10pm, across the Foxxx, LSL, H & W and FDL, the freezing on the streams is atrocious to the point that audio is interrupted so you can understand what a girl is saying when they talk and the stream is nearly unwatchable, stop go stop go all the time. Also someone asked in chat how much it costs for the girls to call us as shown on the new call button. I cant see anywhere that this has been explained. Do I assume we still pay for the call at the going rate but minus the phone co charges. If you could clear that point up I would be grateful and also the freezing problem. Always within minutes either side of 10pm, its like a 10pm curse.
07/11/2016, 14:38
Hey guys the new mobile site will be with us very very soon and all of your prayers including chat box will be answered.

Visit us @ www.rampant.tv

Follow us on Twitter @RampantTV

[Image: 29x77]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
jayc
16/11/2016, 16:18
Having bother with the volume control today on the live streams. When ever I move my cursor over the control to slide it, it disappears before I can do anything , so it is either full volume or mute, and no way to adjust it in between.