Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastenders
23/02/2015, 00:45
RE: Eastenders
I dont know what kind of odds were being offered up by the bookies but i am kicking myself that i didnt put some wedge down as this was my running guess for a little while. My other guess was that Carl didnt get killed by the car crusher at Ronnies hands and given his issues with Ian, went back to the square and Lucy encountered him and he killed her. Afetr watching this religiously for the past couple of weeks out of curiosity, its probably gonna be shit again now, so, back to the ocassional viewing for me.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
23/02/2015, 02:32
Am I the only one that thought this was was overhyped and frankly not very believable at the end of the day (I watched it because I was made to do so). Think the show is past its best in my opinion the whole Dot storyline was just nonsense. Sorry rant over
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to denzelb for this post:
Clitterbug, gooner666
23/02/2015, 12:40
Is right m8, Benders is absolute bollix!

The last time I was unfortunate to see it {some years ago now} Phiwl Michuwl told Sharron she had 'The best bum in the world' Ppppppfftt! she hasn't even got the best bum on the show, in fact its not that much better than Phiwls!
And as for the pantomime baddy Ello Ma'w Dick Cotton, who I see from the trailers is BACK, fuckinelll! I despair!
Tell me do they still prune back the dead wood by having them run over outside the Vic? the stench of decomposing old hams must be overpowering on Albert Square.

Doof Doof Doof, doof doof diffa dooffff!! wa wa wa wa wa waaaa waaaaa!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Clitterbug for this post:
gooner666
23/02/2015, 21:59
Eastenders dropped an incredible bombshell with Kathy Mitchell coming returning to the show i'd say that was the biggest talking point of the show as well as Lucy's killer being revealed. It turns out Kathy is back for good later in the year.

Assbrazil is the best
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to care3 for this post:
gooner666
28/02/2015, 12:29
Phil let me come home, Phil, Phil. Whats stopping Kathy coming home..has she forgotten where it is lol. As unexpected as it was seeing her return, it screams of desperation on the part of the show. As for Phil and Sharons arses, Sharon has let herself go a little nowadays so i shouldnt imagine there would be much in it haha.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
gooner666
28/02/2015, 14:53
[Image: FatGirl_1.jpg]
Café returns to the square just after Phiwl gives Sharon her nice belly tattoo claiming her for himself.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Clitterbug for this post:
gooner666
06/04/2015, 12:30 (This post was last modified: 06/04/2015, 12:31 by gooner666.)
[Image: 22823776_article-2536508-1A861EBD0000057...34x981.jpg] its sad but fuck, she will be well worth watching

[Image: 1a98j]LEGENDS  :)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gooner666 for this post:
Clitterbug
11/04/2015, 13:02
Denise Van Outen, meh. Clocked part of an episode the other night when she was copping of with Max Branning (is there a woman on that show that has not copped of with him, perhaps Dot next, must be something about the ginger hair / car dealership combo lol). Walked into the room last night jast as the inevitable happened to Stan Carter. Family were crying their eyes out. Seriously! In all fairness though, he was one of the stronger characters on the show.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
gooner666
12/04/2015, 22:12
Yeah, but she's fit as fuck
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Potato for this post:
gooner666
10/11/2015, 13:31
Just wondering does anyone watch this anymore?? I don't know no one Sleepy anyone here going to admit to doing so

[Image: 1a98j]LEGENDS  :)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gooner666 for this post:
Clitterbug