Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastenders
06/01/2015, 13:50
RE: Eastenders
Fucking Eastenders.

Op how the fuck do you manage to get past your carers ?

[Image: 15a6y]

[Image: 18z5y]

"The Lion does not give a fuck what the Zebra thinks." (unknown)

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not its mineral rights. (J Paul Getty.)

clitter bug
a crab that has migrated from the nappy gooch to the warmer area under the clitoral hood.
amanda: "my cunny itches i think i have a clitter bug."

[Image: 10c76]

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. Robert A. Heinlein.

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06/01/2015, 20:13
Was the bat originally ethels. Im assuming so because it had "Little Willy" scratched into it haha. Do we have any other unlikely candiates? If she had been mauled to death, could have blamed it on Princess Di. I reckon its gonna be someone like Carl who wasnt actually killed in the car crusher or Jane as shes probably only back for a bit in the show anyways.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
gooner666
07/01/2015, 13:37
(06/01/2015, 20:13)gymaddict69 Wrote:  Was the bat originally ethels. Im assuming so because it had "Little Willy" scratched into it haha. Do we have any other unlikely candiates? If she had been mauled to death, could have blamed it on Princess Di. I reckon its gonna be someone like Carl who wasnt actually killed in the car crusher or Jane as shes probably only back for a bit in the show anyways.
NO the bat was originally Michelles for when her and Sharon used to have crazy lesbo games,but Pauline found it and took it to Dots for save keeping,thats when her and Ethel came up with a use for it,really im giving to much away,but Charlie,s baby is not his,its Nicks but of course Ronnie cant let Phil know or Charlie come to that,

[Image: 1a98j]LEGENDS  :)
07/01/2015, 16:03
I forgot about Michelles and Sharons lesbo games. Ah, back in the days when eastenders was less pc. Nick and Ronnie, blimey, always wondered why she had such an issue with him. Just sexual tension between them which eventually they both had to give into, the dirty dogs. Wonder if Ronnies babys first words to her will be " Hello ma" (haha).
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
gooner666
08/01/2015, 13:45
(07/01/2015, 16:03)gymaddict69 Wrote:  I forgot about Michelles and Sharons lesbo games. Ah, back in the days when eastenders was less pc. Nick and Ronnie, blimey, always wondered why she had such an issue with him. Just sexual tension between them which eventually they both had to give into, the dirty dogs. Wonder if Ronnies babys first words to her will be " Hello ma" (haha).
i like that lol

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gooner666 for this post:
gymaddict69
10/01/2015, 13:16
(07/01/2015, 13:37)gooner666 Wrote:  
(06/01/2015, 20:13)gymaddict69 Wrote:  Was the bat originally ethels. Im assuming so because it had "Little Willy" scratched into it haha. Do we have any other unlikely candiates? If she had been mauled to death, could have blamed it on Princess Di. I reckon its gonna be someone like Carl who wasnt actually killed in the car crusher or Jane as shes probably only back for a bit in the show anyways.
NO the bat was originally Michelles for when her and Sharon used to have crazy lesbo games,but Pauline found it and took it to Dots for save keeping,thats when her and Ethel came up with a use for it,really im giving to much away,but Charlie,s baby is not his,its Nicks but of course Ronnie cant let Phil know or Charlie come to that,
EastEnders spoilers: Ronnie’s baby isn’t Charlie’s – it’s Phil Mitchell’s!
Amy Duncan for Metro.co.ukThursday 8 Jan 2015 8:54 pm
SORRY THEY GOT IT WRONG ITS NICKS TUT TUT

10/01/2015, 14:08
The Baby is Phils? Im not buying that for a second. The baby hasnt got a little beard. Wonder how long till Phil has him working at the arches. Have we ever had in breeding on Eastenders before? I cant remember lol.
14/01/2015, 00:26
Wasn't there a storyline a few months back about two cousins going at it or something?
16/01/2015, 23:02
Id like to say i watch the show religiously but i dont and wont. Thanks to me old mate mr g oogle though i can confirm that Lauren Branning did get it on with her cousin Joey (who?). In a moment of desperation i did find myself watching tonights episode. Ladies night at the vic with a drag act (not shirley lol).
21/02/2015, 13:05

didn,t see that one coming did we  :(