Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastenders
02/01/2015, 18:56 (This post was last modified: 02/01/2015, 18:57 by prince_imz93.)
Eastenders
Eastenders is going crazy !!!! so who do you think killed lucy beale?. Nick cotton has got some explaining to do ! Phil looks livid haha !! has this years eastenders been the best ? whats your opinions of how it will escalate within 2015 !!! BTW HAPPY NEW YEARRR!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
02/01/2015, 19:52 (This post was last modified: 03/01/2015, 13:17 by robert123.)
RE: Eastenders
its crap who watched that shit
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to robert123 for this post:
 Harddick988
02/01/2015, 20:54
What a crock of horse shit, you really would need to be having something serious missing in your life if you start asking questions on a forum about fecking soaps!

[Image: tumblr_nbw8sjJCJ81swrhtco1_500.gif]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to wildbunch for this post:
 Harddick988,  robert123
02/01/2015, 23:57
Delete this thread and run prince_imz93!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Potato for this post:
 Harddick988,  robert123
03/01/2015, 13:13 (This post was last modified: 03/01/2015, 13:33 by gooner666.)
(02/01/2015, 23:57)Potato Wrote:  Delete this thread and run prince_imz93!
I,D RATHER WATCH THIS FOR 90MINS THAN YOUR POXY TEAM

(03/01/2015, 13:13)gooner666 Wrote:  
(02/01/2015, 23:57)Potato Wrote:  Delete this thread and run prince_imz93!
I,D RATHER WATCH THIS FOR 90MINS THAN YOUR POXY TEAM
despite what we all think of it,it is stiil one of the most watched programmes on tv, ok it has lost alot of viewers,but tv is shit anyway,so we think it is shit but someone watches it,and i think that is you Potato,dont lie just admit it,dont worry be brave

[Image: 1a98j]LEGENDS  :)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gooner666 for this post:
 Harddick988
03/01/2015, 14:31
Hey prince_imz93. Ok, i hold my hands up, on the odd occassion, and by that i mean once in a blue moon, i will watch eastenders. Always at christmas though. Reason being its one of the only times of the whole year you can guarentee that something atleast half interesting is gonna happen (someone dies, someone gets smacked about, someone gots married and it all goes tits up etc...). For those here that have been watching i was so hoping Mick was gonna tear Deano apart, especially as it was on after the watershed, instead he just took it out on the pub instead. What a let down. You ask who killed Lucy, too be honest mate its dragged on so long who actually gives a shit (although if i was gonna bet it would be on character we have not yet suspected).
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
gooner666
04/01/2015, 12:48 (This post was last modified: 04/01/2015, 12:52 by gooner666.)
(03/01/2015, 14:31)gymaddict69 Wrote:  Hey prince_imz93. Ok, i hold my hands up, on the odd occassion, and by that i mean once in a blue moon, i will watch eastenders. Always at christmas though. Reason being its one of the only times of the whole year you can guarentee that something atleast half interesting is gonna happen (someone dies, someone gets smacked about, someone gots married and it all goes tits up etc...). For those here that have been watching i was so hoping Mick was gonna tear Deano apart, especially as it was on after the watershed, instead he just took it out on the pub instead. What a let down. You ask who killed Lucy, too be honest mate its dragged on so long who actually gives a shit (although if i was gonna bet it would be on character we have not yet suspected).
nice post totally agree with you,i have inside info who killed Lucy,it was DOT,,all because she asked Lucy to get her some cigs at the minimart,but poor ol Lucy bought the wrong ones,so Dot being Dot she went berserk and got her own back ,Sorry to spoil it Dodgy

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to gooner666 for this post:
gymaddict69, ScottyRampant
05/01/2015, 01:29
Hey guys i really appreciate the feedback!!! LOL. Just wanna say i like to watch it at christmas and new years just for the fun of it really but hey each to there own if they want to watch it every week but like the guys said rampant is daily routine haha ! :D
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to prince_imz93 for this post:
gymaddict69
05/01/2015, 11:38
So Gooner666, you think it was Dot that lost the plot and bumped of the pretty attractive but highly irritating Lucy. Cluedo style, what do you you reckon the murder weapon was? My moneys on either one of her heavy bibles to the noggin or Dots sherry decanter to the noggin (not before she poured one for the way home haha).
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
gooner666
05/01/2015, 17:52
(05/01/2015, 11:38)gymaddict69 Wrote:  So Gooner666, you think it was Dot that lost the plot and bumped of the pretty attractive but highly irritating Lucy. Cluedo style, what do you you reckon the murder weapon was? My moneys on either one of her heavy bibles to the noggin or Dots sherry decanter to the noggin (not before she poured one for the way home haha).
Sorry NO,It was a baseball bat across the skull what she kept under the bed after her and Ethel used to have sex games with it ,then she said to Lucy do you want to be battered to death by this bat or come and watch Man utd on the box with me,we all know what option poor ol Lucy chose,who could blame her,Huh

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gooner666 for this post:
ScottyRampant