Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Flash
11/11/2017, 10:27
RE: The Flash
HaHa, know what ya mean about the clashes. Didnt seem all that long ago was struggling to find something to watch. Fast forward a monnth or so and my sky box is rapidly filling up as is the laptop hard drive..cant keep up, burns72. That was the earth 2 version of Wells i believe (father to that female speedster..before you ask, cant remember her name..must habe really left an impression lol). Am glad Wally is clearing off..its no secret i think (or is it now, thought) he's surplus to requirements (and just kinda annoying).
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
18/11/2017, 12:37
Ah, this weeks instalment of 'the Flash' was the best thing ever..i jest of course. True to form as seems to be the case this season it was lightweight, pretty uninteresting, not meaty at all..it was just fluff. Not a fan of just how nicey, nicey this season is playing out thus far..even the token meta's oof the week..surely the powers that be could come up with, even if not original, interesting and exciting ideas for meta powers. Very mediocre thus far. Who knows, maybe something traumatic will occur at Barry and Iris's wedding causing this sugar coated version of things this season to do a 180..we live in hope.
 dony
24/11/2017, 23:54
Ok, i suppose this weeks uk broadcast episode of 'The Flash' wasnt all that bad. Was initially concerned about the introduction of the comic relief in the shape of that Meta stretchy PI guy (whatever his name is) but did feel he added more to the most recent episode than he took away (learning some important lessons in thhe process). Apart from that, the rest (multiple Wells, some subplot about..yawn..et another meta and some artifacts) was all prretty bog standard stuff. Even the reveal a the tail end of the episode was more than a little ' meh..whatever'.
 dony
26/11/2017, 02:03
saw a couple more episodes of flash and this series also seems to be getting better, im up to the episode where that sexy girl in the red dress was just using her powers to walk in banks and just walk straight out with all the cash
26/11/2017, 04:19
Somehow my Sky box didn't record episode 5 of this season, I am doing them Saturday mornings so 18/11/17 did I miss much? So have episode 6 to watch now after yesterdays recording! But seem to be getting the jist of what's going on!

[Image: 1z5hv75.gif]
02/12/2017, 14:23
Hmm, not so sure about this weeks uk broadcast episode of 'The Flash'. Kinda enjoyed it in as much as it showed Devaux's back story and Barrys obsession with him getting him into hot water..it did kinda work as an episode in as much as trying something new. Am kinda looking forward to next weeks 4 show crossover storyline..dont forget the storyline continues across all 4 sky1 arrowverse shows..im not too sure on the order though (hopefully sky gets that right otherwise that will be one almighty balls up lol).
23/12/2017, 00:27
After the somewhat sucky 'Crisis on earth x' 4 show crossover (why oh why cant something of that magnitude actually result in something decent lol), then of course came the compulsary christmas episode leading into the christmas break and, as episodes go, it didnt completely suck. Granted ol whatsherface who appeared in Battlestar Gallactica reallly does suck as villians go s her endevours kinda took away from the whole proceedings. Fortunatly, what wth the considerable devlopments concerning the whole Flash/Devaux side of things, hows Barry gonna wriggle out of this one (mateys wife didnt look to phased at trading in for a younger, more able bodied model lol).
 dony
23/12/2017, 05:28
man im really watching these episodes of flash slow, i had to stop reading what u said because i dont think im that far yet i got like 5 episodes to go, but its doing pretty good
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
23/12/2017, 15:34
5 episodes to catch up..what have you being doing Dony (jeez, anyone would think its christmas lol). It hasn't exactly been the best of seasons thus far, has it. Have you watced the 4 show crossover special yet, Dony. If not you may wanna check online what order the shows covering that storyline need to be played in (otherwise wont make all that much sense).