Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Flash
14/01/2015, 19:55
RE: The Flash
I was really into this in the begging. Never being a flash comic fan but after the flashback of the evil gorilla I just gave up all hope of being stuck to this show, think it's still worth the watch, and is arrow as good as everyone makes it out to be
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Huggy1234 for this post:
gymaddict69
14/01/2015, 21:37
A man who can run faster than a speeding bullet is ok, but an evil gorilla is a step too far?

And yes Arrow is worth watching. But not if you're expecting something light and funny. It's taken Dark Knight's grim and gritty and run with that.

'Anyway, he's an undead. I don't see how you can save undeads. It's a sort of contradiction in terms.'
'A dichotomy,' said the Bursar helpfully.
'Oh, I don't think surgery is involved.'
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to thisscotsman for this post:
gymaddict69
16/01/2015, 23:07
I just loe a good whodunnit where you are purposely thrown a curve ball but yeah, as far as thea and negative flash, i predicted those from the off. Huggy 1234, both shows are definatly worth watching. The flash is definatly more laid back than Arrow but they both bring different things to the table (and are all the better for it). Definatly need to start from the beginning for both though.
17/01/2015, 12:38
So apparently there was some announcement about Reverse Flash recently. No idea what, and don't particularly care given that we already know who it is.

Might be more of a reveal about what they intend to do with them and an explanation of who they are. But that isn't required.

'Anyway, he's an undead. I don't see how you can save undeads. It's a sort of contradiction in terms.'
18/01/2015, 13:09
Have just been doing a bit of snooping and it turns out that not only is time travel expected to be putting in an appearance in the very near future but also theres gonna be a character reprisal. This is gonna be in an episode to do with the trickster which in some way shape or form will guest star old Luke Skywalker himself, Mark Hamill.
18/01/2015, 20:41
I haven't seen any full length episodes of that 90's Flash but from the screens it looked... interesting.

I think its probably another reason that Mark Hamill isn't fond of his post Star Wars fame.

19/01/2015, 02:25
I have a vague recollection of watching the 90s version of The Flash. Dont ask me to recall specifics. Er, have only gotta look at the pics online of Mark Hamill as the Trickster, looks like he was stiched up some in the costume department. Wonder if he will wear the same gear for his upcoming appearance lol.
22/01/2015, 00:36
Oh for the love of goodness please say it ain't so.
That costume looks like something you'd end up in after losing some horrible dare.

There has to be a point as an actor where you stop and have to ask "Are you taking the piss?"

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to thisscotsman for this post:
gymaddict69
24/01/2015, 06:17
HaHa. So, what is it that puts you off about the original costume (as worn By Mark in the 90s series). The ginger and green hair, the patchwork quilt of a uniform or the 1 red and 1 blue long boots. Despite some of my critiscisms, i actually cant wai for this and Arrow to restart again. This post christmas television wasteland is getting a bit old now.
24/01/2015, 21:00
New Flash is back and it's pretty good.
The Cold guy is back and it was nice to see who they had playing his partner in crime.

Can I just all of the above to that costume?