Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Flash
29/12/2014, 00:57
RE: The Flash
Have gotta say i that although the villian in the Arrow part of the part crossover wasnt that great as a character, i loved the fight scenes that came about as a result of his being in the episode. That Prism in the Flash part of the 2 parter though...urgh..boring but, the inevitable confrontation that came about as a result of what he could do was, for me, pretty entertaining.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
03/01/2015, 15:55
The crossover had good points.
I did particularly enjoy Oliver shooting Barry.
And I wonder if more is going to come up about Olivers son. I can't imagine they just dropped that reference in for the fun of it.

'Anyway, he's an undead. I don't see how you can save undeads. It's a sort of contradiction in terms.'
'A dichotomy,' said the Bursar helpfully.
'Oh, I don't think surgery is involved.'
05/01/2015, 12:00
Hey thisscotsman. You mean when Oliver was training Barry, yeah that was pretty entertaining. But, Olivers son..i must have missed that, must have flown so far over my head. Who bought that up?
05/01/2015, 19:40
The girl he ran into in the coffee shop. They had the little awkward moment and then she is on the phone to her son saying she is picking him up a hot chocolate.
It's the girl who Oliver got pregnant and then his mum paid her off to move out of Starling City.

'Anyway, he's an undead. I don't see how you can save undeads. It's a sort of contradiction in terms.'
06/01/2015, 20:16
Oh blimey yeah. In amongst everything else that was going on i completely forgot about that whole scene. Would be nice if he had some other random family members knockng about. After all, his existing family all seem to be either dying on him or betraying him (or both).
07/01/2015, 23:32
It didn't clock with me fully until she was on the phone.

Honestly I couldn't care less that his mother has gone. She was willing to kill all those people and she never fully repents enough in my opinion.

Thea will turn back eventually. It will take her some time and they'll be a fight with Oliver (or the Arrow) but she will see the light (green).

10/01/2015, 13:55
I could never really warm to Olivers mother either. For me the best episode she was in, for the drama if nothing else, was the one where Oliver had to make that choice. Im disapointed in the big reveal as to the who did you what to who (dont wanna give too much away, spoilers). I was hoping it wasnt gonna be the obvious but, like the mid season reveal in The Flash, the obvious from the off turned out to be correct. Would have been nice to be thrown a curve ball or two with the reveals.
11/01/2015, 15:52
I read that and without the spoilers I had no idea what you meant.

But yeah, get it now. Totally agree with you - but I am looking forward to it coming back.
I don't mind if shows do the obvious if they just do it well.

12/01/2015, 02:31
Oh, i dont mind the obvious either. But i far more prefer to be suprised when it comes to these whodunnits / Whos behind the mask stories. A curve ball one in a while wouldnt hurt when it comes to to story ellements running over that many episodes otherwise, at the time of the reveal, its oh well..whatever (if you know what i mean).
12/01/2015, 22:52
A good whodunnit is always nice. I'm never sure when it comes to these kinda things whether or not I'm an idiot for sometimes not guessing it beforehand - I'm happy to be taken for the ride, I'm not trying to put effort into working it out.

And then shows when I see it a mile-off - is it that bad and everyone has got it?