Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Flash
07/12/2014, 19:21
RE: The Flash
It was the scene with him first showing off his little secret area and then seeing the newspaper cutting from the future mentioning that the Flash disappeared during Crisis On Infinite Earths.

If that crossover was the lead-in to the Christmas break it definitely wasn't the best.

It had a little nod to something from earlier seasons of Arrow and I'm curious if that's going to come up again.

'Anyway, he's an undead. I don't see how you can save undeads. It's a sort of contradiction in terms.'
'A dichotomy,' said the Bursar helpfully.
'Oh, I don't think surgery is involved.'
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
08/12/2014, 02:56
Now i have checked out the write up the next episodes of Arrow and The Flash, it appears the uk is further behind than i thought so thanks for not posting full on spoilers thisscotsman. Now i remember the secret room and the newspaper cutting. Thanks for clarifying what the article was about (not that it means a great deal to me, not really up on the Flash comics or the such like).
08/12/2014, 23:15
Crisis on Infinite Earths (COIE) was DC's 80's universe reboot.
It ended with Barry quite literally running himself to death to save everyone else.

I've never read it but if you spend any time reading about comics then COIE will come up. It has some of *those* comic book covers.

'Anyway, he's an undead. I don't see how you can save undeads. It's a sort of contradiction in terms.'
10/12/2014, 02:15
Have finally caght up on both last weeks episode and have already watched this weeks. In my opinion they were the two strongest episodes of the season thus far. Especially the one with the guy made of metal as the villian plus the final segment at the end of that episode. Its taken plenty long enough but im starting to warm to the show now.
10/12/2014, 23:08
He was a good villian to have because he's one where being fast isn't enough to be able to beat him.
Oh look you can outrun him? Yeah a man of metal doesn't need to be fast cause you ain't hitting him hard enough (unless you can take a 5 mile run up).

11/12/2014, 10:09
I like the show but i'm getting a bit fed up of it starting to feel the same every week just different metahumans
12/12/2014, 22:07
There is an upcoming episode "The Man in the Yellow Suit".

That should be enough of a tease to make you want to keep watching. And do it because things then just get mindfuckingly awesome.

22/12/2014, 02:27
Despite my critiscisms, i thought the Flash / Arrow cross over episodes were great. The banter between Barry and Oliver was brilliant. Didnt really rate the metahuman from the episode but what he could do certainly made the episode enjoyable (dont wanna say too much...spoilers). 1 episode to go before christmas, the episode thisscotsman is refering to, should be good.
22/12/2014, 22:19 (This post was last modified: 22/12/2014, 22:21 by thisscotsman.)
The villian in the crossover was pretty dumb.
I can deal with that in the comics but watching it on the tv was just painful.
Why do all the characters have to be so stupid at times?

23/12/2014, 13:34
The crossover episode (Flash one) was good but the way they wrapped up how they stopped the villian (prism did they call him?) was kinda lazy, won't go into details but it was a bit of a copout. The other part (Arrow one) was good but the villian was silly and wasn't believable as that big a danger (a guy with boomerangs christ sake), the interaction between the Flash and Arrow was still good though.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]