Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Flash
02/11/2014, 04:56
The Flash
Caught the 1st episode (in the uk) of The Flash a couple of days ago. Is anyone else on the forum watching it as well? Personally, i enjoyed it. Yeah, it more fluffy (light hearted) than its sister show of sorts, Arrow, but it was enjoyable none this less. Yeah the villian in the opening episode was pretty poor but its purpose was to set the groundwork so who cares about the dodge villian. A likeable cast, great effects, roll on the next episode.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
08/11/2014, 00:44
RE: The Flash
Caught the 2nd episode of The Flash earlier today. I know its early days but i hope the villians improve considerably. Thats 2 weeks in a 2 weeks of extremely dodgy villians. Want to like the show more than i am but it just doesnt have the substance of its partner show of sorts, Arrow.
10/11/2014, 02:03
Been watching it and it's off to a decent start, as a general rule the first few episodes of any series are never the best since they are still setting the tone etc, but it's pretty good. It does at times remind of Raimi's Spider-man films though, don't know why, maybe it's the voice over and some of the dialogue between Barry and iris.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
gymaddict69
17/11/2014, 03:27
Good call on comparing The Flash to Sam Raimi's Spiderman. Definite similarities. Is it 3 ,4 episodes in now here in the uk. Im still waiting to be impressed though. I know its trying to find its feet but the villians so far have been pretty dire in my opinion. Also besides Barry, unlike in arrow where there are many strong characters, in this im finding it hard to give a monkeys about any of the other characters (tell a lie, the wheelchair guy, whatever his name is, seems like one too watch). On the upside the next episode is meant to be a crossover episode with the gorgeous Felicity paying a visit. Looking forward to that.
20/11/2014, 15:50
Thought the most recent episode shown in the uk was pretty dire (especially the villian) except for 1 thing, Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards). Damn that woman is fit. When she emerged in that black dress..
30/11/2014, 21:13
The villians have been ok so far, the army general, whatever his name was, was interesting and should add something to the show if he appears again in any important capacity. I do find it odd that Barry asks how fast he needs to run to do something ( run on walls etc), he could just try running fast, not like he knows how fast he is going while he is moving anyway.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
04/12/2014, 14:33
I'm enjoying it.
The villians haven't been great but I am enjoying seeing creepy Harrison Wells.

And the visual effects all look pretty impressive. I thought Smallville did really well with that but Flash is looking fantastic.

'Anyway, he's an undead. I don't see how you can save undeads. It's a sort of contradiction in terms.'
'A dichotomy,' said the Bursar helpfully.
'Oh, I don't think surgery is involved.'
04/12/2014, 21:30
Yeah, the Harrison Wells character is one of the few (in my opinion) interesting characters on the show. Will be interesting following exactly what he is up to. I was enjoying the prospect of the villian in the most recent episode ( A metahuman that is able to turn into metal) but wound up falling asleep. Will rewatch later this week (especially as, according to family members that did manage to stay awake, the episode climax was really good...apparently).
05/12/2014, 23:10
I'm enjoying most episodes finishing with Harrison Well's walking about doing all the odd creepy stuff.

That scene at the end of the first episode is great. Although I don't see why they are mentioning it as its clear that the TV series will never be allowed to play with a story that big.

'Anyway, he's an undead. I don't see how you can save undeads. It's a sort of contradiction in terms.'
'A dichotomy,' said the Bursar helpfully.
'Oh, I don't think surgery is involved.'
07/12/2014, 00:31
Harrison is definatly one of the reasons i am still watching. What is that guy up too? I cant recall as far back as the first episode, namely what happened at the end. Im not sure but i think the Arrow / Flash crossover 2 parter is going to herald the christmas (and beyond i expect) break. I love christmas but not the fact that it brings with it the season climax or mid season break of a lot of my favorite shows.