Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 TRAILER
28/11/2017, 02:28
RE: THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 TRAILER
yeah gymaddict u right lol, and yeah i forgot about that maybe after they saw glen get the bat to the head it was to much, but wdf that is teh main reason i like walking dead because its just very raw
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
23/12/2017, 00:31
Yawn..Oh sorry, have neglected to comment on TWD for a good few weeks, because after all..its been sooo interesting lol. Thats the mid season finale under the belt and asides from a particually annoying character now seemingly gonna be copping it in the very immediate future, the episode was very unmemorable for me (which is a kinda feat given that Alexandria now appears to be in deep shit). We had a dse of fisticuffs between Rick and Neegan..something ive personally wanted to see but ultimatly seemed to fall a bit flat (colour me underwhelmed).
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
23/12/2017, 05:18
to be honest i have forgot what actually happened in the last episode now u said that, i remember little bits but thats it, i say walking dead goes 2 more seasons at the most, its getting a bit boring now
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
30/12/2017, 13:25
It really has been and is losing its way, Dony and im with you in that the show is running out of steam..surely the end is nigh, probably squeezing out a couple more seasons tops. The show just cant seem to get the balance right anymore..either one season has too much empahsis on the drama with not enough action oor, like this season, seems to have been just 1 long action sequence with the drama and suspence really taking a back seat. Granted there was some drama during the final episode (and a particually naff punch up between Neegan and Rick..GOOO Neegan lol), but for its attempts, it all felt a bit 'Meh'.