Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 TRAILER
04/11/2017, 01:24
RE: THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 TRAILER
gymaddict neegan isnt shit without his boys behind him and, and rick and them caught them off guard and got neegan looking not so scary anymore, maybe he finds his gang again but its not looking good for him
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
04/11/2017, 13:05
Its not looking to good for Neegan but, that said, dont you think things have been going a little too well in terms of the good guys advancing their plans over the last couple of episodes. Asides from the odd surplus to requirement character death its all been going pretty smoothly for the good guys..meaning they are inevitably setting themselves up for a massive fall of some description. I really like Neegan as a ' love to hate' character and for that reason i hope he endures.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
07/11/2017, 03:34 (This post was last modified: 07/11/2017, 03:35 by dony.)
just saw the latest episode of walking dead and i think it was a good episode,but alot of the things that happened i knew it was going to go down like that, they need to be more unpredictable imo, and neegan was mia in this episode
gymaddict69
09/11/2017, 11:47
i dont know why possibly its just me but i cant really get behind this new season, like i have 3 episodes ready to go to binge watch, but just cant find myself watching it,

i think its possibly as the comics aswell as there is no potential end in sight, i dont think im gonna get a good pay off
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to SirWanksAlot86 for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
11/11/2017, 00:58
Was starting to think it was just me, SirWanksALot86..something seems very off this season. Wheres the drama, the intensity, the sense of dread. All it seems to be at the moment is one shootout, and another, and another. I get my fix of that from action movies but have come to expect a lot more thought when it comes to 'The Walking Dead'. At the moment this season the whole thing just feels like one extended, drawn out shoot out. I wouldnt go as far as to say that i dislike the show now but it does seem very, very linear at the moment.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
13/11/2017, 02:13
walking dead hasnt been the same ever since glen took a spike bat to the head from neegan, but i know exactly what u are all saying its still good but its not the same after every episode now, your not exactly craving to watch the next episode like asif u was watching something like breaking bad, or in the earlier seasons, well if this goes bust at least we still have fear the walking dead
gymaddict69
14/11/2017, 02:48
just watched latest episode of walking dead and i have to say the first part of this episode was very cheesy, cant stand that guy who thinks hes a king with the dreadlocks
gymaddict69
Yesterday, 12:14
That said Dony, after all his increased cockyness of late, thinking his crew of sorts were all but untouchable, in the most recent episode he and his followers had a massive reality check with profound consequences. *Spoiler" given the amount of his people who were wiped out, who else thought 'meh, whatever and whoever' as far as they were concerned but actually thought 'Oh no, not them' when the tiger copped it. They could have helped but instead jus stood there, open mouthed..we will miss you tiger (was its name Sheeva or something like that). One awesome scene though, just when all looked hopeless mission wise, up rocks Daryl and Rick, speeding along to clear up others messes, roaring along to 'holding out for a hero' (yep, made the theme tune bit up but that would have been comedy gold lol).