Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 TRAILER
19/02/2016, 23:19
RE: THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 TRAILER
Well, its back..finally. Watched the first episode of the second half of the current season on monday and despite hoping to be blown away, i kinda wasnt. Bit of a mixed bag *SPOILER* after the way it was being plugged was left sorely underwhelmed by the whole Darryl and co vs that bike gang. Enjoyed it when the characters started losing it buut THAT LAZY ARSED MONTAGE TOWARDS THE END..WTF WAS THAT ABOUT..TACKY.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
19/02/2016, 23:51
oh my that episode was epic, without spoilers but ive read the comics and if they plan to stay true to the comics, were in for a treat with Negan, and it sounds cruel and evil but i was happy with the outcome with that kid Sam lol
12/03/2016, 00:55
After seeing some breif reviews for the most recent episode i had pretty high hopes. For me, for the most part, the episode didnt disapoint (not that there wasnt a few minor niggles though). I felt it took a little to long to get to what we knew was coming and once there, was seemingly over inside of several minutes. My biggest gripe *spoiler* was with the entry to the armoury. If the survivors pursuing ricks group to the armourey entrance knew that was what it was (presume they did as they lived there), when ricks group entered why didnt the survivors go for cover. They had plenty of time to before ricks group used the stocks in side to turn the door into swiss cheese..whydid the donuts the other side just seem to stand there and let themselves get mowed down. Pretty shoddy writing if you ask me lol.
17/03/2016, 02:38
Another episode of two..and another solid episode at that. Certainly more grounded than the previous weeks instalment but that was no bad thing. A female dominated episode got to know Maggie and Carol a whole lot better. Suckled be the impaled woman (got some cream for that lol). Another strong episode meaning that it will probably all go south next week haha.
17/03/2016, 15:42
I liked the last episode, but they really need to be more consistent with the characters. Just a few episodes back Carol was more than willing to kill an enemy tied up in a basement but in the last one she was hesitant to kill the woman that literally just attacked them, and who would have killed her (and maggie) without pause. 
Just hoping it isn't leading to another character breakdown episode, seems to be a few every season where they take turns to have a mental breakdown.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
24/03/2016, 02:33
So the latest episode, whose watched it?

I'll stay vague for those that haven't (but just incase possible spoilers).
Anyway, was not overly impressed with the latest episode, every character involved either seemed to be behaving totally out of character/not matching up to what they would usually do, or just being blatant idiots. And i called the fate of a certain character after about 5 minutes (it is becoming predictable in certain aspects), hopefully the next ep will improve on this one.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
gymaddict69
25/03/2016, 22:52
I have seen the most recent episode of twd as well, jesslloydfan and yeah, it was a bit of a let down. Theres all this fuss being made about the fate of that particular character (in all fairness though, although it was a given they were going to cop it, didnt see the method coming). Apart from that Eugenes distraction was probably the only other vaguely entertaining aspect although *SPOILER* you have gotta wonder how effective he was doing that through jeans lol.
27/03/2016, 23:38
Yeah I imagine Eugene's, let's say interesting, method of attack wouldn't have been all that effective.
Overall not the best episode the last one, hopefully the next one will be a little better and not just be a lot of buildup for the finale (that's happened before in this show, they save money in the run up to the finale by having slow episodes just before).

gymaddict69
28/03/2016, 11:15
Having a relativly slow build up is all well and good but, for the uninitiated dipping their toes in for the first time, they would lose interest. Show shouldnt put most of its eggs in one basket like that. Its no secret what at least the bulk of the premise is going to be for the upcoming episode (2nd to last) but doesnt look or sound all that interesting, still. The info has been circulating that Jeffery Dean Morgan is playing Neegan himself, should be interesting, he's a pretty damn good actor.
30/03/2016, 17:16
Was not a fan of the latest episode to be honest, just seems to be treading water ready for the finale. Everyone's IQ seems to have dropped by about 10 points, surely they should all know by now that wandering out alone is a bad idea. But no, they still do it. Then most of them leave following those that do (all the while being much shitter than usual at finding people and defending themselves). 
A bit sick of the show beating the viewer over the head with Rick and Morgan's equally drastic views, Rick is apparently working on the shoot everyone you don't know so they can't possibly betray you idea and Morgan is living in hippy fantasy land (Think most of the group's problems are caused by stupidity and stubbornness).

Yeah Jeffrey Dean Morgan is playing Negan, they confirmed that a while back.

gymaddict69