Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 TRAILER
02/12/2015, 00:28
RE: THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 TRAILER
Spoilers below (I don't want to be the spoiler of the episode for anyone lol):

So watched the finale, and it was decent. Yet again they killed off another character that isn't one of the originals (they only seem to give other characters screen time before they kill them off). Also found Carol incredibly annoying in this, yes the captured guy was dangerous but guy tied up compared to overrun home maybe it can wait till after the immediate threat is dealt with (actually gave the guy the opportunity to escape and cause trouble.
Hated the little kid, yes he's clearly traumatised, but that bloody song on a loop was just annoying (in that situation I would have snapped the album in two).

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
gymaddict69
05/12/2015, 13:43
Glad the spoilers are out there, jesslloydfan. I didnt enjoy the mid season finale. Traditionally its a fantastic episode but not a great deal happened. Started off fantastic and then it went dull as shit. I had a feeling that either Juddith crying or that whiney kid would stuff things up for the group. Good for the first few minutes then dull as you like only to pick up again in the closing minutes of the show. Still cant wait for it to return though.
06/12/2015, 03:25
I wouldn't have put up with that kid like they did in that episode, with that damn song on a loop. All in all it was a little anti climatic in general with moments of utter stupidity from multiple characters. 
Is anyone else finding Rick and his group hard to like lately, a lot of them seem as crazy as the people they are defending against. And while Ron is a moron he has a point, yes his dad was abusive, but he was still his dad, Rick comes in, kills his dad, starts nailing his mom and basically taking over the town after burying his dad somewhere he can never visit the grave site. Not completely wrong for him to have problems with him.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
gymaddict69
19/12/2015, 17:16
Despite everything thats going on in the world, thinking from the kids perspective (even though his dad was a complete knob haha) for Rick to appear from nowhere and turn his life even more upside down, can understand why he is more than a little pissed. Im looking forward to the shows return even though its kinda inevitable that that kids whining is gonna put the Ricks plan up shit creek.
22/12/2015, 03:17
Oh yeah the kid's dead was a complete knob, but then Rick was plotting takeover of Alexandria with Carol pretty much the day they arrived. And i think any kid would be more than a bit angry if a random stranger came into their town, killed their dad and then made a move on their mom (american show, use american word lol) within a very short time.

See if Rick ever listened to anyone or approached things calmly it would all have probably turned out different, Rick was acting as Sheriff of the town the season before last and confronted a wife beater by proceeding to antagonise him. Mostly because he wanted to make a move on his wife really.

gymaddict69
27/12/2015, 13:42
Yeah, but in all fairness who wouldnt (she is kinda fit after all). Come on Rick, the worlds gone to shit and all you want to do is get your end away haha. Earlier on in the show the group wouldnt of dreamed of taking over..sorry, conquering anywhere but now..at what point do the lines between them being good or bad become blurred (im not talking about the killing of humans though, the bulk of those bloody deserved it).
05/01/2016, 03:01
Brand new mid-season trailer for this, see link below

A few brief glimpses, not to be watched by  anyone who isn't fully caught up with the latest season. Some interesting looks at the chaos that seems to be taking place and based on a certain character's reaction part way through it looks to me like they are watching someone die.

gymaddict69
09/01/2016, 13:10
Thanks for posting the seond half of the season trailer, jesslloydfan. Doesnt give much away other than that things are gonna get messy (thank the stars for that). Judging by Maggies reaction, you would assume that its Glenn that cops it. Are the powers that be so dumb as to make it that obvious or is it a ruse. Inany event, only little over a month unitil the show returns.
12/01/2016, 00:14
I think the fake out death might lessen the impact a bit if her reaction is to a certain person dying, but yeah other than showing things are clearly going wrong it reveals nothing. Not that I expected it to reveal too much, though generally the second half of a walking dead season is usually where shit hits the fan (and where all the budget goes).

gymaddict69
16/01/2016, 14:56
Come to think of it, you are right jesslloydfan. It is generally during the second half of the season where the bulk of the fun i to be had. I hope that continues to be the case. Kinda wish february would hurry up and come around though as am getting sick of the televisual blackhole that we seem to be in at the moment. Really annoying that shows feel the need to trickle back after christmas / new year.