Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 TRAILER
16/10/2015, 21:50
RE: THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 TRAILER
Well, thats season 6 of The Walking Dead under way. 1 episode in and so far, i have mixed feelings / reservations. The premiere episode was, for me for the most part, a plodding affair where not a tremendous amount seemed to happen. The flashbacks were more than a little annoying, didnt help the episodes pace one bit. Thank the stars there was still plenty of gore, even if there was not a tremendous amount of tension. Still, if the trailer for episode 2 is anything to go by, that could be about to change.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
24/10/2015, 12:40
Now that was more like it. After the so so opening episode, how good was the most recent episode (2). Dont want to give away any spoilers other than to say its almmost certain things at alexandria will have to change now. A very well crafted episode with Carol doing what Carol does best (there was me thinking she was starting to go a little soft / domesticated..yeah right).
08/11/2015, 01:58
Its beenn a couple of weeks since i last commented on TWD..but what a couple of weeks it has been. Two fantastic, if very different episodes. This season (touch wood) really seems to have hit its stride. What with learning abouth Morgans back story and how he was bought back from insanity in the most recent episode. As concerns the episode before that, suffice to say what a body count but..theres no way he is dead..he cant be.
10/11/2015, 15:29
Spoilers below (for those that are behind, give warning):

Liking this show still but in regards to Rick in the last one, how the hell did Rick escape from the situation he was in at the end of the previous episode, he was surrounded, trapped in a motorhome and apparently managed to run back with them all following.
Also am i the only who thinks Alexandria would be much safer if Rick and his group had never arrived, they seem to bring death and destruction with them (they arrived at Hershal's farm and in a short time it was overrun, the prison, where the prisoners were surviving, was destroyed shortly after Rick and co arrived and the prisoners dead).

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
gymaddict69
10/11/2015, 15:51
I was annoyed about the truck thing too. The took us to another story line for a week and when they brought us back to this plot line they didn't show how Rick escaped the truck in what was a massive cliff hanger.

They are better with Rick and co there though. One of their own even mentioned that that attack was going to happen when the area containing that horde broke down and it was Rick and his team who led a huge portion of that horde away from their base. Without them they would have been unprepared, swarmed and ready to get dead.

Visit us @ www.rampant.tv

Follow us on Twitter @RampantTV

[Image: 29x77]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
gymaddict69,  jesslloydfan
10/11/2015, 17:06
Exactly. It was the cliffhanger just two episodes back and it just skips to him being back at Alexandria, seemed very lazy to me. Plus Rick had already been running a long distance last time they showed him to get to the motorhome, yet he miraculously got out of the truck, got ahead of the walkers and then ran all the way home.

You could argue that they aren't exactly the safest people to be around though. And the zombie cattle drive plan was needlessly dangerous and got more killed than it helped. 

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
gymaddict69
15/11/2015, 04:40
This most recent episode was something of a step back for me. After a few weeks of awesome episodes, this most recent felt lacking (except for the extra squishy sewer walkers..extra, extra squishy). My family and i all commented on the whole Rick and his campervan / RV situation in that did we miss an episode. Lastwe saw he was trapped in that brick of a van, surrounded by walkers. 2 episodes later and we see him running to the gates of Alexandria with countless walkers behind him. My only theory is that th next episode will flashback yet again and show how he got out of the situation. The adverts already show that Darryl is gonna feature in the next one. Wish the show would stop doing the whole back and forth thing which iits seems to love doing this season.
20/11/2015, 16:40
Another episode down (only a couple to go now before the inevitable mid season break) and despite switching the focus to Darryl, Abraham and Sasha..it was a kinda average episode with not a tremendous amount happening. Still, with that message right at the end of the episode hopefully next mondays will be better (and who knows we may find out before the break what actually happened to you know who, still reckon he is still alive).
22/11/2015, 03:46
Is it just me sick of seeing them all take turns acting batshit crazy? Last series you had most of them acting like feral animals when faced with a peaceful town (honestly got the idea that Rick would have killed pete even if he hadn't been abusing his wife), Sasha and her suicidal zombie killing spree (what the fuck was the point in that?), and last episode you had Abraham screaming in a zombies face for a while (could have just killed the damn thing).
Yeah i get they've been through a lot but the constant mental breakdowns are getting ridiculous.

To be honest in general i've found this series disappointing, they are spending way too much time meandering around and basically wasting time with filler episodes while they try to get back together, again (swear they seperate them every series just to have the long finding each other time).

28/11/2015, 16:15
Seperating the group does seem to be the norm now with this season to season although i cant recall what season the powers that introduced this concept. For the most part i find it annoying but at the sme time if the group were together, all together the whole time i dont know if the whole alexandria concept would work (might start to grate, possible fall into soap opera territory with the occassional zombie). The most recent episode was go flamin predictible. Still, the mid season finale is up next if memory serves. Wonder who is gonna cop it. My working theory is that Glenn may still die, reckon he will be oh so close to a reunion with maggie, being so close now and at the last second he will cop it. Would miss him as a character but what an episode tat would make (if handled correctly).