Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 TRAILER
29/09/2014, 13:07
THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 TRAILER
The countdown has begun, only 2 weeks left until The Walking Dead returns to our screens! Will Rick Grimes and his crew escape Terminus???

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
30/09/2014, 12:41
RE: THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 TRAILER
Looks good, I'm hoping they don't immediately kill off the new characters introduced last series. They do have a habit of introducing characters purely so they can have plenty of people to kill off and not lose too many of the originals.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
05/10/2014, 18:09
Will be interesting to see how Rick and co escape their current predicament. For anyone who saw the finale of season 4 i hope they dont spend too long in their current location as that will be boring. Looking forward to season 5 starting (especially as it starts on the same evening as the Gotham premiere in the uk....about time monday night tv got good again).
25/10/2014, 01:11
2 episodes down in the UK and so far i am loving the new season of The Walking Dead. What a season opener that was. What did / does everyone else think. Even the 2nd episode, althoough understandably slower than the 1st, i thought it ws really good (especially the closing scenes).
08/11/2014, 02:25
man they kinda let me down at the start of this season when they cut off my boy bobs foot and started eating it,he was my fave character when he came in the series,i like how he got bitten before they started eating him tho
09/11/2014, 16:38
Was pretty pointless in the end though what with them all getting chopped to pieces by Rick. I'd have liked to have seen the consequences of them eating infected meat
17/11/2014, 03:35
I would have liked to have seen more done with the group from terminus. The guy who seemed to be the leader of sorts, what a creepy ba**ard he was (but in an effective, watchable kinda way). Yeah, i would have been interesting to see what happened as a result of eating the infected meat. Had to love the satisfaction Bob got from informing them about what they had just eaten. I thought the series started really strong, that being the first few episodes. Now that there are the seperate groups im not so sure. The most recent episode i thought was terrible. Interesting use of water though (dont want to say too much, spoilers).
14/02/2015, 00:48
Well, The Walking Dead is back for the second half of the current season. After a pretty impressive (and emotional) mid season finale have gotta say i quite enjoyed the post christmas break first episode shown earlier this week. Another emotionally charged episode.
28/02/2015, 12:38
Now that episode was a marked improvement on the previous episodes since the show returned from its christmas break. The episode i refer to is the one with the seemingly too good to be true guy happening upon the group / following the group. Thought the night drive scene on the different route was very good (dont wanna give too much away, spoilers).
04/04/2015, 01:50
Well, thats the latest season all wrapped up. Personally i enjoyed the finale. Without giving too much away, i was hoping for a definitive conclusion as far as the latest story arc goes so was left a tint bit disapointed on that front. That preacher is a right bastard. Highlight for me would have to be when Darryl and his travelling buddy (whatever his name is) discover the food factory. Roll on october and the next season.