Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ImageChunk.com is Back!
06/01/2012, 00:41
RE: ImageChunk.com is Back!
(06/01/2012, 00:09)FTLUVER Wrote:  for some reason the pics I just uploaded on imagechunk and imagespunk still doesn't show up on this forum, are those sites still down at the moment? When you go onto the site, the pics come up fine and can be viewed/saved etc. but from here, they're not showing up. Any suggestions anyone?
It's probably not anything that anybody can help you with, it's probably an issue that the website itself needs to fix, that is what it seems like to me anyway, so you will probably just have to wait for them to sort it themselves.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06/01/2012, 01:15
cool, lets wait and see

[Image: xta6] [Image: xta7]
18/01/2012, 21:44
What has happened to imagechunk?
it came back after the issue mentioned in my previous post on this thread, but now the website won`t load at all, hope it comes back on soon otherwise i`ll have to try and post all the caps again, i`ve got over 1000 of jess alone and that is before the ones i`m doing now, it would take forever lol.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
19/01/2012, 05:01
image chunk doesnt fucking work anymore i dont know why, the pics just show up as errors and i cant see most of the pics on the forum, so could someone just fix it or just choose a different link
19/01/2012, 11:05
I believe imagechunk will be back shortly
18/04/2012, 20:55
I've noticed that imagechunk has been slightly tempermental lately, i mean it does generally work but it's very twitchy and unpredictable lately, don't suppose if anyone has any idea why that is? My best guess is that it's either heavy use at certain times putting a strain on it, or they doing some maitanence on it or something.

02/08/2012, 07:53
(07/10/2011, 11:30)humiliateme Wrote:  
(07/10/2011, 09:26)dVIOUS Wrote:  Bump Again!

so if imagechunk was down, would that be the reason why when i tried to use thecappingmachine page to get some caps from rampant last night that when i saved them and then looked in my saved pics section only one of them seemed to of actually worked?

if so i'll have to give it another go

Whats is thecappingmachine page? Would love to post some caps of the babes...
02/08/2012, 09:00
I was using imagechunk but rayloveschick said if I'm capping then he recommends using turboimage. So far I've been using it for about three or four weeks and have had no problems. So I could happily recommend it to others.
02/08/2012, 09:49
its cream i,ve never had no probs ...

Im a spineless snivelling faggot who thinks it is clever to act tough on internet forums.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05/11/2012, 13:02
Doesn't seem to be working today. Is imagechunk the only website that can be used for posting pictures?