Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blowjobs linked to throat cancer in women

06/10/2011, 09:02
Blowjobs linked to throat cancer in women
Bad new for men every where
A virus contracted through oral sex is the cause of some throat cancers, say US scientists.
HPV infection was found to be a much stronger risk factor than tobacco or alcohol use, the Johns Hopkins University study of 300 people found.

The New England Journal of Medicine study said the risk was almost nine times higher for people who reported oral sex with more than six partners.

But experts said a larger study was needed to confirm the findings.

HPV infection is the cause of the majority of cervical cancers, and 80% of sexually active women can expect to have an HPV infection at some point in their lives

link is to the full article
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6639461.stm

[Image: e986mb.gif][Image: k4ysfq.jpg]

fMR is my lover and we are not ashamed of our love.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
06/10/2011, 09:38
RE: Blowjobs linked to throat cancer in women
All mankind need to come together to take down the BBC's website asap.
Don't let the women find out about this.
the risk was almost nine times higher for people who reported oral sex with more than six partners.

I'm going to take that as slags that go around putting any randomers cock in their mouths are the only ones risk.

Twitter: @dVious_Rampant

Running away with Anna Kendrick, Goodbye!
Add Thank You
06/10/2011, 16:18
its not only on the bbc website its everywhere

well atleast theres no link with anal and cancer

[Image: e986mb.gif][Image: k4ysfq.jpg]

fMR is my lover and we are not ashamed of our love.
Add Thank You
07/10/2011, 11:32
(06/10/2011, 16:18)warchylduk Wrote:  its not only on the bbc website its everywhere

well atleast theres no link with anal and cancer

this is true, maybe if enough girls see that story they might decide to offer anal as often as most girls offer oral and oral will be the thing we have to wait till our birthdays for lol
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
07/10/2011, 11:58
SHHHHHHH keep it quite!
Add Thank You
07/10/2011, 13:48
everythin at some point gets linked to cancer but not all of its true not to say that this aint true hopefully not tho lol
Add Thank You
07/10/2011, 15:40
(07/10/2011, 13:48)allsta Wrote:  everythin at some point gets linked to cancer but not all of its true not to say that this aint true hopefully not tho lol

i know, if you want a laugh somewhere on-lines there's a list of everything the daily mail has ever said caused cancer, it's pretty long
Add Thank You
07/10/2011, 15:57
(07/10/2011, 15:40)humiliateme Wrote:  
(07/10/2011, 13:48)allsta Wrote:  everythin at some point gets linked to cancer but not all of its true not to say that this aint true hopefully not tho lol

i know, if you want a laugh somewhere on-lines there's a list of everything the daily mail has ever said caused cancer, it's pretty long
Well according to the daily mail, the second you step out of your door or do anything you're gonna get cancer lol,
besides give them a week and it'll probably be the opposite, that's how it usually goes, whatever it is that supposedly causes cancer food or whatever they decide does it, within a week or so theres another study that says the total opposite, quite stupid really lol.
I personally doubt that this is true.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Add Thank You
09/10/2011, 19:32
(07/10/2011, 15:57)jesslloydfan Wrote:  
(07/10/2011, 15:40)humiliateme Wrote:  

Well according to the daily mail, the second you step out of your door or do anything you're gonna get cancer lol,
besides give them a week and it'll probably be the opposite, that's how it usually goes, whatever it is that supposedly causes cancer food or whatever they decide does it, within a week or so theres another study that says the total opposite, quite stupid really lol.
I personally doubt that this is true.
its jus baffles me really it does loool
Add Thank You
09/10/2011, 19:43
blowjobs cause cancer??
good job i get them and dont give them
Add Thank You