Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Rampant Live Chat!

09/08/2014, 23:04
Rampant Live Chat!
Hi there, as a newbie, I'd just like to ask if any of the girls actually see any comments posted on LIVE Chat? I appreciate they are concentrating on performing but can they see the comments in quieter periods, or is just the LIVE chat board for member support and general camaraderie? Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
09/08/2014, 23:10
RE: Rampant Live Chat!
I don't know either but from what i'm seeing i'm guessing its for the members only and the girls won't see any of the messages or comments in the chat its all for us basically.

[Image: kick.gif]
[Image: tumblr_m77ovoBGyX1rn5beeo1_500.gif]
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to redeye for this post:
vip paulstevo996 paulstevo996
10/08/2014, 02:08
Thanks redeye!! Yes I suspect that there may be faint chance of your messages getting through with more senior grades of membership!!! Some guys seem to be able to communicate with screen performers and it intrigued me, truly interactive!!
Add Thank You
11/08/2014, 10:11
Live Sex Latinas can see the chat box, and Babestation Unleashed should be able to but I'm not sure if they reply to them via the mic

I'm The Boss.
Add Thank You
11/08/2014, 11:18
From what I have seen the Boss is right, only Live Sex Latinas and Babestation Unleashed girls can see the chat. Live Sex Latinas seem to interact consistently with the chatbox. Babestation unleashed will occasionally respond to the chat, but they much prefer you calling in to talk with them (of course :))
Add Thank You
13/11/2014, 22:29
(11/08/2014, 11:18)JamezZ Wrote:  From what I have seen the Boss is right, only Live Sex Latinas and Babestation Unleashed girls can see the chat. Live Sex Latinas seem to interact consistently with the chatbox. Babestation unleashed will occasionally respond to the chat, but they much prefer you calling in to talk with them (of course :))

Yes... I can confirm that occassionally they do read the message on the chat screen on babestation unleashed. I once told Beth to lost the stockings so i could she her pretty toes:) She typed in the chat box for me to ring and convince her to take em off...lol.
Add Thank You