Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Guy claims his girlfriend chopped off his dick during sex game

30/11/2017, 13:01
Guy claims his girlfriend chopped off his dick during sex game
A dude who had his cock and balls hacked off with pruning shears by a semi-hot architect who looks a bit like Stiflers mom, claims he was attacked during a sex game. 40-year-old musician Sergio Fernandez, told police that he was blindfolded and aroused when Brenda Barattini jumped on him and started hacking awayhis junk. Yikes.

[Image: 2ac3k]

Meanwhile, Brenda’s lawyer Carlos Nayi says the 26-year-old was actually defending herself from a sex assault after being fooled into letting Sergio into her apartment. Her lawyer said:
Quote:There’s justification for what happened. The information I’ve received is that she was the victim of a sex attack.

[Image: 2ac3m]

Sergio's lawyer rubbished Brenda's claims of assault and said that the pair were actually an item:
Quote:The pair had been seeing each other for several months. They were in the middle of things. They began with a sexual game in which he was blindfolded. There is evidence that was at the crime scene.

[Image: 2ac3n]

Who the fuck are we meant to believe in this case? If it was assault, he definitely got what he deserved but if it was indeed a sex game, they need to lock that crazy bitch up for life. Either way, Sergio's dick is now pretty much useless despite an emergency hospital operation to reattach it. Take good care of your cock, fellas. You never know when some woman is going to come along and lop it off.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
30/11/2017, 14:07
RE: Guy claims his girlfriend chopped off his dick during sex game
My dick was rendered useless years ago even without an attack with some pruning shears.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
30/11/2017, 14:45
(30/11/2017, 14:07)FantasticMR Wrote:  My dick was rendered useless years ago even without an attack with some pruning shears.

Faggot

[Image: 2tzcx]

Add Thank You
30/11/2017, 14:53
(30/11/2017, 14:45)Hilary Briss Wrote:  
(30/11/2017, 14:07)FantasticMR Wrote:  My dick was rendered useless years ago even without an attack with some pruning shears.

Faggot 

I wish, I'd even take some of that action.

Add Thank You
30/11/2017, 14:56
(30/11/2017, 14:53)FantasticMR Wrote:  

Faggot  

Right.

Like you would get an offer.

[Image: 2tzcx]

Add Thank You
30/11/2017, 14:57
(30/11/2017, 14:56)Hilary Briss Wrote:  
(30/11/2017, 14:53)FantasticMR Wrote:  

Faggot   

Right.

Like you would get an offer. 

Might have to open my wallet and make some more competitive offers.

Add Thank You