Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PEOPLE REVEAL THEIR GUILTIEST FAP SESSIONS

03/08/2016, 08:19
PEOPLE REVEAL THEIR GUILTIEST FAP SESSIONS
Firstly, let me start by saying that I've only just found out today what "fap" actually is, and for those of you who still don't know, let me enlighten you. Fap is the noise that occurs when a guy has his hands down his pants (vom) and he's having a jolly old time. I kind of wish I never found out!

Anyhoo, the pervs of Reddit have been sharing their guiltiest fap stories and some of them are rather disturbing.

IncendiaryGames I jerked off in a public pool shower naked when I was 12. I thought I was alone. I turned around and saw an old man staring at me.

kaptain__katnip When I was about 14 I was fapping while my dad was working on the roof, hammering away on some new plywood. I was interrupted by my younger brother telling me that my dad was in trouble and needed help. Turns out he fell off the roof and dislocated his shoulder and the banging I heard was him pounding the wall to get our attention. He'll never know why I never came.

[Image: 19k20]

Bengalman753 I once jacked off on a plane.

In my seat.
With an old lady next to me.
I was young and I had a large hoodie on that I had retracted my arms as I was cold. Then I guess I realized how easy it'd be to pull my junk out under the hoodie and jerked it ever so silently.

[Image: 19k1-] 

throwupshameaccount When I was 11 or so, ABC aired a movie with nudity in it. I'd only just discovered masturbation the previous summer. My dad was sitting on one couch in the living room. I was layin on another couch. With a blanket over me. We watched. So many naked women. Cannot contain boner. A scene where dozens of nude women are shepherded into some sort of... chamber. Trying hard not to shake blanket while getting my strokes in. Nude women are trapped in room, scared. Then, overhead sprinklers drench the nude women in cool refreshing water, much to their nude-women-relief. I came. It was Schindler's List. I masturbated during Schindler's List with my dad in the room.

Box_of_Rockz I had the biggest crush on my cousin when I was younger. I used to put her bikini on a towel and proceed to hump the shit out of it.

[Image: 19k21]

I'm not even going to go there with my guiltiest story, it's staying locked away in my perverted mind.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR, gymaddict69
03/08/2016, 16:46
RE: PEOPLE REVEAL THEIR GUILTIEST FAP SESSIONS
When I was ill I must have gone on a marathon due to boredom and ended up fapping it at least 8 times over the day. By the end there were only ghost loads.

Who else is stepping up to the plate and is brave enough to share their wanking misery?

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
gymaddict69
04/08/2016, 08:01
"Ghost loads" is a delightful term!

Add Thank You
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR, gymaddict69, StrumSolo
04/08/2016, 08:15
(04/08/2016, 08:01)ReedeFox Wrote:  "Ghost loads" is a delightful term!

The Phantom Menace.

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StrumSolo for this post:
FantasticMR, gymaddict69
04/08/2016, 09:49
I can't believe that with the nature of this site there is not one other than I with some kind of mortifying wanking story! You're either all liars or they are soooooo bad that you are worried about the authorities being called.

Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
gymaddict69
04/08/2016, 13:26
(03/08/2016, 16:46)FantasticMR Wrote:  When I was ill I must have gone on a marathon due to boredom and ended up fapping it at least 8 times over the day. By the end there were only ghost loads.

Who else is stepping up to the plate and is brave enough to share their wanking misery?

[Image: 19khh] [Image: 19khi]

[Image: 2tzcx]

Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Hilary Briss for this post:
FantasticMR, gymaddict69
04/08/2016, 16:19
(04/08/2016, 09:49)FantasticMR Wrote:  I can't believe that with the nature of this site there is not one other than I with some kind of mortifying wanking story! You're either all liars or they are soooooo bad that you are worried about the authorities being called.

Most definitely the latter!

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR
04/08/2016, 18:59
I have wanked while next to my step-sister, whilst she was sun-bathing. I have done the cousin's bikini on a towel thing. Once I wanked myself so hard I tore the skin and had to disclose my guilt to the NURSE!! Luckily it was basically nothing.  :P :P :P

I WANT TO MAKE YOU LAUGH!!!
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Leifalcock for this post:
gymaddict69
05/08/2016, 11:18
(04/08/2016, 18:59)Leifalcock Wrote:  I have wanked while next to my step-sister, whilst she was sun-bathing. I have done the cousin's bikini on a towel thing. Once I wanked myself so hard I tore the skin and had to disclose my guilt to the NURSE!! Luckily it was basically nothing.  :P :P :P

You're my boi Leifal! This is for you, you absolute champion!

[Image: 19ksm]

Add Thank You
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
gymaddict69, Leifalcock, StrumSolo
05/08/2016, 11:49 (This post was last modified: 05/08/2016, 11:50 by ReedeFox.)
Wow leifacock! Thank you for er...sharing. I need to hear more from you!

Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
gymaddict69, Leifalcock