Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - hornyguysi - 27/02/2012

lol it just so looks like the one brother ohwell will have a think and get back to you

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 28/02/2012

Ok so it says that hornyguysi posted last but new page again so can`t see it, so just posting to try and get it to appear usually works when someone does that, i still have no clue what that film is but it seems oddly familiar i may get it with a bit more time, unless the new post is a correct guess then i won`t get chance lol.

RE: Guess the Film! - hornyguysi - 28/02/2012

i still dont know he looks so familiar is it possible to have a clue please because i am stuck on this

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 28/02/2012

small clue is that it is no a horror movie at all, it looks like it but it is not. its actually a comedy - it's one of those stupid silly american comedies and the guy in the picture plays a very small role in that movie

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 29/02/2012

(28/02/2012, 22:45)Timm24 Wrote:  small clue is that it is no a horror movie at all, it looks like it but it is not. its actually a comedy - it's one of those stupid silly american comedies and the guy in the picture plays a very small role in that movie
Ok then, i am actually not entirely sure what this is at all, i have a few guesses of what it might be, i`ll keep it to two guesses, allright then guess number 1, it could possibly be from i think i`ve got the title right, Harold and Kumar get the munchies?
or Guess 2, is it Road trip?
i won`t be all that suprised if both guesses are wrong but i have a feeling it may possibly be one of them.

RE: Guess the Film! - hornyguysi - 29/02/2012

on that clue i still dont know however the actor is playing on my mind quite alot as i have seen him before im sure i have damn i hate when this happens

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 29/02/2012

yea JLF you're right it is from harold and kumar get the munchies, or it is also called harold and kumar go to white caslte - i'm curious though - how did you guess that cuz it's impossible to tell from the pic, its really obscure and it's not as though the actor is famous...

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 01/03/2012

(29/02/2012, 21:44)Timm24 Wrote:  yea JLF you're right it is from harold and kumar get the munchies, or it is also called harold and kumar go to white caslte - i'm curious though - how did you guess that cuz it's impossible to tell from the pic, its really obscure and it's not as though the actor is famous...
I was right, very suprised, the reason i thought it might be that was i vaguely remember parts of that film, a certain part involving the guy in the pic, a blonde and one of the main characters with blonde and the guy in the pic trying to start a threesome or something like that which was weird and stuck in my memory a bit, just took me a while to connect the guy pic to what i recognised it from.

Anyway here is the next one.

RE: Guess the Film! - hornyguysi - 01/03/2012

by any chance is the film role models or is it something that is before he did this film i recognise the face as sean william scott i think it is him

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 01/03/2012

(01/03/2012, 20:54)hornyguysi Wrote:  by any chance is the film role models or is it something that is before he did this film i recognise the face as sean william scott i think it is him
No it is not from Role Models, i`ve never actually seen Role models in full, you are right about one thing it is the same actor though, this film is a different kind of film though, it`s i think technically a sci fi film although if i`m honest the film itself is really bad.