Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 20/02/2012

I can only think of one other hint and i honestly don't think it will tell anyone that much, but here goes, it is connected to will ferrel, he isn't actively in the film but he is connected to it, if no one even has a clue tonight i'll just reveal the answer and post a new one.

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 20/02/2012

show the postpost
yea ust post a new one lol

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 20/02/2012

Ok nobody knows this so instead of leaving it for ages on the off chance that someone gets lucky i`ll just reveal the answer and get a new one up, it was from the film Hot Rod, which was produced by Will ferrel or something hence the previous hint, anyway here is the next one for people to guess at.

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 21/02/2012

i am gonna guess that it is from that movie lake placid where there is a giant crocodile and they hunt it and there is a woman who feeds it with cows from her farm or some shit like that. that's the only movie i can think of where an old woman leads a blind cow somewhere but for all i knw its from a cowboy movie or something lol

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 21/02/2012

Totally wrong mate couldn`t have got it more wrong if you tried, only kidding lol, you are right as you thought, i figured the fact that it was just a shot of an old woman with a cow may make it harder, i was wrong clearly lol, looks like it is you up next then mate.

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 22/02/2012

oh shit i got that right lol?? cool that was a random one cuz it is literally the only memory i have of a woman with a cow in a film lol. ok well here is the next one then,

not the easiest pic i think, but a very famous film though

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 22/02/2012

(22/02/2012, 16:01)Timm24 Wrote:  oh shit i got that right lol?? cool that was a random one cuz it is literally the only memory i have of a woman with a cow in a film lol. ok well here is the next one then,

not the easiest pic i think, but a very famous film though
I know this one, it is from Silence of the Lambs isn`t it, i`m pretty sure she is the woman that Buffalo Bill grabs and then imprisons in the hole in his house, i so hope i am not mistaken and mixing it up with something else or i really will look extremely stupid lol.

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 23/02/2012

wow, not bad at all that is a good guess and straight away as well, yea it is the woman that buffalo bill gets and then tells it to put the lotion in the basket lol, anyway, you go then

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 23/02/2012

(23/02/2012, 13:12)Timm24 Wrote:  wow, not bad at all that is a good guess and straight away as well, yea it is the woman that buffalo bill gets and then tells it to put the lotion in the basket lol, anyway, you go then
I would have been ashamed of myself if i hadn`t of gotten that one, seen that film loads of times, buffalo bill is an entertaining nutcase lol, anywhere here is the next one, managed to find one i know that no one has posted before, wonder how long it will take to get.

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 24/02/2012

man that looks familiar but i don't know for sure, looks like some kind of western type setting or something like that.

my guess is a film i have never seen before, but since i can't remember that guy from any film i have seen, so i say it's
no country for old men. again, haven't seen it so maybe way off...