Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 15/02/2012

I may know that, isn't that, and this is almost a total guess, battle los angeles?
All i have ever seen of that film is clips and trailers so i am basing it entirely on that, so i won't be the slightest bit suprised if it turns out that i'm not even close.

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 15/02/2012

get to it quickly means that this one is meant to be easy? lol well not for me i have not seen that movie I'm pretty sure, but I'm going to take a guess anyway and say it's 2012, cuz I've seen posters and trailers of it with falling meteors, but the movie looked kinda crap so i never watched it...
oh crap i didn't see JLF's post yea it does look like that battle los angeles i got mixed up with 2012 thats actually what i meant, either way i haven't seen either of them lol

RE: Guess the Film! - Friday - 15/02/2012

(15/02/2012, 20:39)jesslloydfan Wrote:  I may know that, isn't that, and this is almost a total guess, battle los angeles?
All i have ever seen of that film is clips and trailers so i am basing it entirely on that, so i won't be the slightest bit suprised if it turns out that i'm not even close.

That's the one. You're up.

RE: Guess the Film! - Johnjrambo - 16/02/2012

the 1st picture is from true lies,where arnold gets his wife to dance for him.Johnjrambo

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 17/02/2012

Took me a while, but i finally found one from a film i haven`t used yet, i have no clue how long it will take for this to be guessed right, everytime i think one will be diffiicult it`s instant and ones are think will be easy last longer, so we`ll see lol.
Here it is anyway.

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 17/02/2012

thats from blades of glory where the girl is the guys sister and she tries to seduce the two guys skating together so they will lose, pretty funny film actually. i think the guy in the picture is will ferrell

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 17/02/2012

(17/02/2012, 09:47)Timm24 Wrote:  thats from blades of glory where the girl is the guys sister and she tries to seduce the two guys skating together so they will lose, pretty funny film actually. i think the guy in the picture is will ferrell
Yeah you already know that you are right mate, i expected that one to be easier but as i don`t think i have actually posted an image from a comedy film in any of my previous posts i did it for this one, plus it is a very funny film, yeah the guy in the picture is will ferrel i purposefully chose an image where you couldn`t see his face.

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 18/02/2012

ok i was goint to post a relatively easy one, and i'm still posting the same picture as i was going to but i cut out the faces of the actors which might make it a little more challenging or might not, but here it is

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 18/02/2012

I know that one, i don`t remember most of the film but i remember that bit, it`s from Closer isn`t it, that one with Natalie portman and Clive owen in?
I could be wrong though as i said i don`t actually remember most of that film and i only saw it once.

RE: Guess the Film! - hornyguysi - 18/02/2012

cant seem to think of the film but i seem to remember the picture and also can i add that whos ever arse it is has one mighty fine one know doubt though it will probably be a stunt double as many movie actresses don't like to show there butt