Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 09/02/2012

wow really, i thought the first one was by far the strongest of all of them because it was actually interesting, the rest were just glossy generic action movies with unecessary stylish haircuts and over the top john woo sequences. the first one had a really nice feel similar to the tv series (not that the tv series was good but it worked in the movie)

anyway, here is the next one. no clue for now if trouble i'll post a clue

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 09/02/2012

Allright then, i got an email it says that Timm has posted on here but it isn`t there so again just posting to make the new page show up so i can actually read the new post, because i can`t guess a film or anything if i can`t see it.

RE: Guess the Film! - hornyguysi - 09/02/2012

Any chance is it iron clad I haven't watched it yet but I have seen many medieval type films so I'm hoping it's something along the theme

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 09/02/2012

I really don`t know why but the first thing i thought of when i saw that picture was the villian in Ghostbusters 2, so this is probably totally wrong but is it Ghostbusters 2 by any chance? i don`t think it is but it`s at least worth a guess.

RE: Guess the Film! - hornyguysi - 09/02/2012

(09/02/2012, 18:07)jesslloydfan Wrote:  I really don`t know why but the first thing i thought of when i saw that picture was the villian in Ghostbusters 2, so this is probably totally wrong but is it Ghostbusters 2 by any chance? i don`t think it is but it`s at least worth a guess.

After looking at the picture again he does look like the baddy in ghostbusters but I can't remember him on a horse

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 10/02/2012

no it's not ghosbusters, no even close actually lol, it would be very much closer to Iron Clad in genre, but it is not Iron Clad, and it is a good number of years older than Iron Clad as well, what's the name of the actor who plays the baddie in ghostbusters cuz i don't think it's him

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 10/02/2012

(10/02/2012, 02:18)Timm24 Wrote:  no it's not ghosbusters, no even close actually lol, it would be very much closer to Iron Clad in genre, but it is not Iron Clad, and it is a good number of years older than Iron Clad as well, what's the name of the actor who plays the baddie in ghostbusters cuz i don't think it's him
I didn`t think it was Ghostbusters really if i`m honest, it was just a hopeful guess incase i got lucky, so not even slightly suprised that i was wrong,
and i actually have no clue what the name of the actor who plays the baddie in ghostbusters 2 is, just thought the guy in the pic looked like him quite a bit.

RE: Guess the Film! - hornyguysi - 10/02/2012

The name of the Baddy is Wilhelm von homburg. I think I am lost on this picture I can't seem to think as its not something I may have watched it

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 11/02/2012

ok in that case it is not wilhelm von homburg, this guy's name is something else. this guy in the picture is actually east european, but the film is hollywood, i saw it in the cinema when i was younger. the guy in the picture is pretty much the second main character in the film.

this film actually got really bad reviews but i have no idea why i liked it

RE: Guess the Film! - hornyguysi - 11/02/2012

any chance we can have a clue please because i don't know about anyone else but im lost it seems to be one of the only old type films that i haven't seen