Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - humiliateme - 07/02/2012

very easy mate, that's the crow. i would of got it straight away but it was even easier as the woman was actually on the episode of NY ink i watched today as well lol

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 07/02/2012

Got an email saying humiliateme posted, just need to make it show up now.
(07/02/2012, 03:23)humiliateme Wrote:  very easy mate, that's the crow. i would of got it straight away but it was even easier as the woman was actually on the episode of NY ink i watched today as well lol
Damn, was hoping it would last longer than that, i picked a shot showing her, Bai ling i think her name is, because i thought it would make it harder to guess than a shot of Brandon lee, oh well lol.
Ace film though one of my favourites, looks like it`s you up again mate.

RE: Guess the Film! - humiliateme - 08/02/2012

ok, here's the next one for you all. took me a while to think of something that hadn't been used already. i think it might be fairly difficult but not impossible hopefully. the genre is action

[attachment=10614]

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 08/02/2012

(08/02/2012, 17:42)humiliateme Wrote:  ok, here's the next one for you all. took me a while to think of something that hadn't been used already. i think it might be fairly difficult but not impossible hopefully. the genre is action
I can't say i know this film, i know the actor but i know that particular actor has been in alot of films so that doesn't reslly help me all that much, i'll have a think and see if i can place the film it could easily be something i've seen.

RE: Guess the Film! - hornyguysi - 08/02/2012

I'm struggling to name the actor I recognise his face but can't put a name to it am I allowed some one to tell me who he is or is that unfair lol

i wouldn't say it was unfair, but it's not really in the spirit. i like to think of these threads like a pub quiz, so no conferring with other teams and no internet help otherwise it's just too easy.

if it no one's got it or got a clue about it i'll post a hint at some point and that may help you out

RE: Guess the Film! - hornyguysi - 08/02/2012

Ok thank you he looks like the dad o Nicholas cage in national treasure I hate it when you can't remember the persons name but remember his face

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 08/02/2012

I`m so sure i know that film, it`s just not coming to me what the title is, i will definately have to wait for a clue because there is no chance i`m getting even close without one, that actor has been in too many films that i have seen.

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 08/02/2012

i've seen that film a good few times when i was young, the actor is jon voigt (i think he is actually angelina jolie's father not 100% on that) and lol at how you said it will be difficult but not IMPOSSIBLE to guess lol

more like it's not mission impossible to get :)

well done mate, i didn't think anyone was going to notice that lol. it is indeed from the first mission impossible film. imo it's by far the weakest of the films, although i've not had a chance to see the newest one yet

i just remember the first film being a little boring and over complicated, but i've only seen it that one time at the cinema.