Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 28/01/2012

Ok as the person who posted the last one doesn`t seem to be coming back anytime soon we should carry on, and having looked to check i can say that whoever guessed Hostage, which i believe was humiliateme is totally right, so looks like you`re doing the next one mate.

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 28/01/2012

show the post post

RE: Guess the Film! - humiliateme - 28/01/2012

i'll let someone else go first, as i can't think of anything i want to use really. especially as all these guess the.... threads are getting tricky to choose anything for that, a) hasn't been used before and b) isn't so easy it's guessed in one or so hard no one gets it

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 29/01/2012

(28/01/2012, 23:30)humiliateme Wrote:  i'll let someone else go first, as i can't think of anything i want to use really. especially as all these guess the.... threads are getting tricky to choose anything for that, a) hasn't been used before and b) isn't so easy it's guessed in one or so hard no one gets it
Fair enough mate, i think i posted the one before the last one that was posted, so we could just go back one and i can post one, or i can let someone else post one up if they want and give someone else a chance to post one up?

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 29/01/2012

if you got one post one jessicalloydfan, lets get the guessing started again :)

Ok then here is one, it`s from a well known film but a background and not as easily recognised character, trying to avoid doing one that is too hard but not make it too easy at the same time, which gets harder when you`ve posted alot of different ones, anyway guess away.

oh damnit this one if close lol, i can't quite place it, i recognise the actress straight away but i can't guess the film, looks very familiar though, you've actually posted a horror movie pic with her before in this thread i think

(29/01/2012, 19:12)Timm24 Wrote:  oh damnit this one if close lol, i can't quite place it, i recognise the actress straight away but i can't guess the film, looks very familiar though, you've actually posted a horror movie pic with her before in this thread i think
Yeah i did post a pic from a horror film which had her in it well remembered mate lol, she wasn't as well known when she was in this though her sort of big break film came after, that probably isn't a very helpful hint though lol.

i think i already know what her big break film was and i'm pretty sure it wasn't this because she had a different look in that film, well anyway i will think about it some more maybe i'll get it
lol yea now i remember i'm pretty sure it's spiderman she plays the secretary. actually the funny thing is i would not be 100% on this normally but i'm made a lot more confident in saying it's spiderman cuz it's you posting it lol

Yeah you're correct mate she did play the secretary in Spider-Man i think her characters name was Betty Brant i'm not sure, and i think the film that got her noticed was zack and miri, she did look a bit different in that though, you're up then mate.