Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 31/10/2011

(31/10/2011, 13:16)humiliateme Wrote:  
(31/10/2011, 13:10)jesslloydfan Wrote:  
(31/10/2011, 13:03)preverton Wrote:  Sorry mate didn't realise just thought the game had stopped!
Mine was obviously alot easier than I thought it would be...never mind lol
It's allright mate, like i said it's an easy mistake to make,
it may not have been answered as quickly by other people,
i've just seen that film many times thats all lol,
i've done that many times on this thread though post one i think will last a while and it doesn't even last past one reply lol.

yep you got it right jlf, as i said i really didn't think that would last long, just fancied putting up a post from total recall. your turn next

not sure how anyone could think the thread was dead as there were about 4 or so posts in a couple hour period before they posted saying it was dead but.............
I'll post the next one in a bit, when i find a good one,
want to think of one that will hopefully last a bit longer than the last few i've posted on here, they keep getting answered in one reply even when i think they look obscure lol.

RE: Guess the Film! - humiliateme - 31/10/2011

had a few emails about replys, but as normal nothing is showing up, so hopefully this post will make them appear

Ok so here is the next one, finally found one,
i`m not sure how long it`ll last but we`ll find out,
maybe i`ll be lucky and no one else will have seen it, but probably not very likely lol.

(31/10/2011, 17:31)jesslloydfan Wrote:  Ok so here is the next one, finally found one,
maybe i`ll be lucky and no one else will have seen it, but probably not very likely lol.

i don't think i have seen it, or at least it's not remotely ringing any bells for me. i don't recognise the guy at all so that doesn't help me with working out the film either, so i think someone else will get this one, or you may get one that goes unguessed!

(31/10/2011, 20:03)humiliateme Wrote:  
(31/10/2011, 17:31)jesslloydfan Wrote:  Ok so here is the next one, finally found one,

i don't think i have seen it, or at least it's not remotely ringing any bells for me. i don't recognise the guy at all so that doesn't help me with working out the film either, so i think someone else will get this one, or you may get one that goes unguessed!
I think i've only ever had one or two go unguessed mate lol,
i've got a feeling this one will get solved though i'd be very suprised if it went unsolved, as long as it's not the first or second guess for a change lol.

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 31/10/2011

this one is hard to solve because every time it kind of looks familiar, but every time i look at the picture, the movie training day comes to mind, cuz that guy kinda looks like ethan hawke and it interrupts my thoughts lol

(31/10/2011, 23:00)Timm24 Wrote:  the movie training day comes to mind, cuz that guy kinda looks like ethan hawke

and that is now all i can see as well, thanks for that! Dodgy lol

whoever that guy is, he does look sort of familiar the more i look at it, but still don't have a clue who he is, what the film is, what type of film it's from etc... etc..

Ok i'll be fair and post a hint since it's proving to be difficult,
i can tell you it's from a horror film,
so nothing at all to do with training day lol,
there's another hint i may give later but that one may make it too easy to search for, so i won't put that one up yet.

i'm not that great with horror films, so that's not really helped me lol

hopefully it will go unguessed until the next clue is given as i think that's the only way i'm going to get it

(31/10/2011, 23:13)humiliateme Wrote:  i'm not that great with horror films, so that's not really helped me lol

hopefully it will go unguessed until the next clue is given as i think that's the only way i'm going to get it
Well i will post another hint if neccesary later mate if it's still not solved, actually i'll give another hint now, hopefully not making it too obvious.

A female cast member of in this film had a few guest appearences in scrubs, i think two episodes .

Still got one more hint i can use for if it's needed later and i really think that one will make it much too easy and i'd imagine probably alot more easily searchable lol.