Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 13/10/2011

(13/10/2011, 12:37)humiliateme Wrote:  
(13/10/2011, 11:34)jesslloydfan Wrote:  
(13/10/2011, 09:14)chrisman Wrote:  Don't know the film, the actress is the one who's in scrubs for a while and in 40 year old virgin.
Theres another actress in it too, the one who plays the lead role in Sucker punch.

the only film i know one of the girls from sucker punch was in, is the uninvited. but not sure if that was the lead girl, also i've never seen it but i thought it was meant to be a horror so doubt this pic could be from it, so i'm still stumped lol
Damn i`ll have to give you that one since even though you didn`t say it as a guess you said it, it`s the uninvited, yeah it was a horror, i just purposefully picked a screencap that didn`t give too much away that`s why,
thought that one was gonna go unsolved as well lol,
looks like it`s you again mate.

RE: Guess the Film! - Chillblane - 13/10/2011

(13/10/2011, 12:37)humiliateme Wrote:  the only film i know one of the girls from sucker punch was in, is the uninvited. but not sure if that was the lead girl, also i've never seen it but i thought it was meant to be a horror so doubt this pic could be from it, so i'm still stumped lol

That was indeed the lead girl, but like you said it's not really that sort of a film from the look of it.

RE: Guess the Film! - humiliateme - 13/10/2011

(13/10/2011, 12:57)jesslloydfan Wrote:  
(13/10/2011, 09:14)chrisman Wrote:  Don't know the film, the actress is the one who's in scrubs for a while and in 40 year old virgin.
Theres another actress in it too, the one who plays the lead role in Sucker punch.

the only film i know one of the girls from sucker punch was in, is the uninvited. but not sure if that was the lead girl, also i've never seen it but i thought it was meant to be a horror so doubt this pic could be from it, so i'm still stumped lol
Damn i`ll have to give you that one since even though you didn`t say it as a guess you said it, it`s the uninvited, yeah it was a horror, i just purposefully picked a screencap that didn`t give too much away that`s why,

fantastic, it would of gone unsolved if you'd not said about the sucker punch girl.

can i ask is anyone else having probelms with getting replys to show up? for example i could only see jesslloyd's post after chillblane had posted

(13/10/2011, 13:37)humiliateme Wrote:  
(13/10/2011, 12:57)jesslloydfan Wrote:  

fantastic, it would of gone unsolved if you'd not said about the sucker punch girl.

can i ask is anyone else having probelms with getting replys to show up? for example i could only see jesslloyd's post after chillblane had posted
Yeah all my posts aren't showing up straight away either,
so if i hadn't of given away she was in it, it would of escaped answer damn lol.

RE: Guess the Film! - humiliateme - 13/10/2011

ok, here's my next one for you guys, hopefully it'll show up and you'll be able to see it lol

[attachment=954]

RE: Guess the Film! - Chillblane - 13/10/2011

(13/10/2011, 15:40)humiliateme Wrote:  ok, here's my next one for you guys, hopefully it'll show up and you'll be able to see it lol

Given that it's John Goodman wearing a Beuro of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms jacket it should narrow down the options somewhat but I still can't figure it out

(13/10/2011, 15:40)humiliateme Wrote:  ok, here's my next one for you guys, hopefully it'll show up and you'll be able to see it lol
I recognise that, problem is i've seen that many films that trying to remember a film from a screenshot becomes difficult sometimes lol.

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 14/10/2011

I'm sure i've seen that film from the last cap,
a name isn't coming to me though.

RE: Guess the Film! - humiliateme - 14/10/2011

(14/10/2011, 17:47)jesslloydfan Wrote:  I'm sure i've seen that film from the last cap,
a name isn't coming to me though.

well i'll leave it till bout 8 then reveal it

RE: Guess the Film! - humiliateme - 14/10/2011

ok, no one got it, it was from Red State

and here's the next one. afraid it's from the internet as not got my HDD with all my films on with me tonight, so this might be very easy for that reason, but i think it's pretty easy anyway.

[attachment=961]