Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - Jester62 - 05/02/2017

(04/02/2017, 12:28)gymaddict69 Wrote:  Thanks for passing the baton, Jesslloydfan. Was trying to think of a recent film to post an image for but was drawing  a blank (didnt wanna make it too obvious after all lol)..so im going back in time with this next offering. It may not prove all that difficult..that said im trying to be a little crypic with the image to begin with.

Hi There Gymaddict69 And All Rampant Hentai's ,lol.   :D  :P 

Ha Ha :P   Back In Time For Sure - But Not Too Far Back. 

I Know This One - In My Opinion One Of The Worst Movies Roger Corman Ever Produced.

Entitled " Battle From Beyond The Stars " 1980-ish I'd Say. 

The So Called Scifi Ship Is Thee Ugliest I've Ever Seen.

It Looks Like A Freshly Plucked , Slowly Basted " Flying Chicken " To Say The Least.

Who Ever Dreamed Up This Movie Was Having A Laugh At The Cast Of Actors Too, lol.  :P :D 

Well Thanks Again Gymaddict. You Seem To Bring Back The Fondest Of Memories,lol.  :P 

Keep Up The Good Work.

I Pass The Baton To Who Ever Would Like To Post.

Regards Jester.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 05/02/2017

Congrats Jester62, you are correct with ' Battle beyond the stars'. Sounds as though you didnt rate it all that much, i loved it. Cult favourite, 80s scifi cheese with an iconic score and a ship that appears to have a truly momentus pair of tits at its base. What with John Boy, Hannibal Smith and that guy from 'Man from Uncle'..whats not to love. Best of luck getting that opening score out of your head..oh ok, just me then haha. The baton is waiting to be picked up, lets see who does.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 10/03/2017

Come on folks..we cant let this game did a death again for the umpteenth time. Which one of you lovely lot cares to pick up the baton (i really dont wanna hog the game and just post again..wheres the fun in that). Bumping this back to the top.

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 20/03/2017

As no one else posted a new one, here is a brand new one to guess. Tried to make this one a bit of a challenge, and this film was not very popular and frankly was just a bit crap. Fairly recognisable actor in it as shown in this pic though (it's not one of his career highlights).

RE: Guess the Film! - Jester62 - 20/03/2017

(20/03/2017, 02:15)jesslloydfan Wrote:  As no one else posted a new one, here is a brand new one to guess. Tried to make this one a bit of a challenge, and this film was not very popular and frankly was just a bit crap. Fairly recognisable actor in it as shown in this pic though (it's not one of his career highlights).

Hi There Jesslloydfan And All You Rampant Hentai's  Cool 

An Interesting Pic Might I Add Too.  :P 

I Must Admit That " Mrs Jester " Looked Over My Shoulder And "Yelled" Out The Movie Title 
- Drat And Double Drat I Said. LOL :P ......Movie Title ......... Wait For It ..........................  " Crow: Wicked Prayer." 

I Don't Know About You Guy's , But Trying To Have Free Moment To Yourself Can Be Rather
 Difficult Some Times. LOL  :D 

But Where Would We Be Without Thee Other " Half " Eh !!!  :) 

The Mrs Is An " Absolute Darling " Might I Add - Scrumptious In Every Possible Sense, But I Am Biased,lol.  Heart

Well I Thank You Once Again Jesslloydfan.

Keep Us All " Inspired " With These Obscure Challenges Fellow Hentai,lol.  Cool 

I Extend The Baton To Anyone Willing To Pick It Up - Good Hunting.

Regards Jester

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 21/03/2017

Well you are correct, it is "Crow: Wicked Prayer". I'm very surprised anyone got it that quick, because as a film it was a complete dumpster fire and don't think most people even bothered to watch it. If you've not seen it, don't bother. Will wait for someone to take the next one so i can have a guess at one of them.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 24/03/2017

Thanks for passing on the baton Jester and Jess. Thought id have another pop. Im hoping this one proves a bit more of a challenge than some of my more recent offerings (largely because i dont believe all that many are aware of its existence).

RE: Guess the Film! - JamezZ - 10/04/2017

Weirdly enough If it is the film I think it is, I watched that only last weekend because I couldn't find anything else I fancied. Is it 'The Devi's Candy'?

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 14/04/2017

You know what, JamezZ, i really expected that to be harder to get (perhaps, while not mainstream, it certainly is very recent). You are correct with 'The Devils Candy'. Ive previously sung my praises of this unexpected treat of a film. Did you enjoy it as well? Anywho..over to you for th next.

RE: Guess the Film! - JamezZ - 24/05/2017

Yes I did quite enjoy it, a bit different to what I would normally watch but was pleased I gave it a try.

New one for people to guess at, I hope I am not repeating something it has been a while since I was on. If this has been done before (recently) let me know and I will pick another.

http://lic.me/i/285iu