Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - dony - 15/12/2016

lol trust gymaddict to post this pic lol, but i think its a movie like shaun of the dead just because she has a shoe in her pussy and its bleeding, so comedy and horror i say shaun of the dead spin off, or im thinking a movie like scary movie or something

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 17/12/2016

Ha Ha, love your comments, Jesslloydfan and Dony. Sadly you are off track with Shaun of the dead and Scary movie. Granted it was a cryptic pic but also happpened to be an actual scene from  the film in question which happens to be a messed up horor comedy. Heres another pic featuring a better look at another character from the film. To give a couple of clues, the film is a very recent release and the film tells of a mutated std virus that, well, doesnt do particually nice things to people.

RE: Guess the Film! - dony - 19/12/2016

lol well it gave me that shaun of the dead vibe off the pic that u sent, but honestly if its not that then i dont have a clue what it is, unless its zombieland ??? i got a feeling im right ?

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 23/12/2016

Flippin eck, this ones been going on for nearly a month now. Im not gonna be back on now until next weekend owing to tht little thing called christmas but, assuming no one has got it by then i will reveal the awnser (hardly groundbreaking but atleast it will get things moving againlol). Sorry Dony but you are miles off with 'Zombieland', Dony (urgh..Jesse Eisenberg..shudder haha).

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 07/01/2017

Think ive scared everyone off..not with the graphic nature of the clue pics (come on guys, its only a blood covered plimsol stuck in a ladies..). Think its more to do with the fact that im starting to suspect that im the only person (other than those behind the film), whohas actually watched it haha. Any who, im bored of waiting now..the awnser is the 2016 horror comedy 'Night of something strange'. Have discussed it previously in the forum so will only so, its actually pretty damn funny in places..fans of the genre may wanna check it out. Ok, whoever posts first picks up the baton.

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 13/01/2017

I'll be honest that's so obscure i suspect you may actually be the director trying to get anyone to notice your film lol. As it's been thrown open to anyone i may as well get a new pic up. It's a sci-fi film, that i'll give as a hint. Got a fair few well known actors/actresses in the cast. Will see if anyone can get it from this before i'll give another hint. The lead character is in this pic.

RE: Guess the Film! - dpetrucciuk48044 - 13/01/2017

True lies but that was easy. I am happy to guess more movies but please make them a bit harder, also a bit hotter! Even though Carrie fisher is super hot I believe there's more to explore. Up for it? I am

RE: Guess the Film! - Jester62 - 13/01/2017

Hi There Jesslloydfan And All Rampant Hentai's  :D  :P 

Thanks For The " Challenge ", I Know This One - A Favourite of Mrs Jester's . 

It's.................... Wait For It ..............." lol .....................Snow Piercer." 

A 2013 Movie Which Stars The Actor Who Plays " Captain America" I Can't For The Life Of Me Remember His Name,lol.   :P 

Never Mind I'm Sure Other Film Buffs Will Have No Problem. 

I Pass The Baton To Anyone Who Has An Interesting Pic To Post , It's "ALL YOURS" For Now - Happy Hunting.

Thanks Jesslloydfan. 

Regards Jester.

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 16/01/2017

Yes it is Snowpiercer, as you obviously already knew lol.
And the actor name you're thinking of is Chris Evans, a name similar to the tv presenter. But unlike the tv presenter he isn't a colossal tool. Has a fair few well known people in it actually. Apparently the film is getting a tv show adaption as well, which should be interesting.
Will wait for whoever posts the next one. 

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 04/02/2017

Thanks for passing the baton, Jesslloydfan. Was trying to think of a recent film to post an image for but was drawing  a blank (didnt wanna make it too obvious after all lol)..so im going back in time with this next offering. It may not prove all that difficult..that said im trying to be a little crypic with the image to begin with.