Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 22/07/2016

Have not been on for the past week but kudo's for putting up 'The Signal'. Absolutely loved the film. Seemingly came from knowhere and just blew me away. Cant recall anothere film in memory where me and the fam, straight after the film, actuallydiscussed the film and tried to make sense of it all..but in a good way. A for your most recent image, FantasticMr, there was something oh so familiar about it and then it clicked. Im guessing the image is from 'The Boxtrolls'.

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 20/08/2016

Completely forgot about this thread, going through its semi regular quiet phase lol. I'm 99% sure that you're right and that does look like The Boxtrolls to me (Good film, a little odd but in a good way and actually has pretty dark moments for a film mostly aimed at kids). See if FantasticMR comes back to confirm and get the thread going again.

RE: Guess the Film! - FantasticMR - 26/08/2016

Shiiiiiiiiit sorry guys. completely forgot to come back and confirm. Yep, Boxtrolls is correct.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 26/08/2016

Snooze..Yawn..oh, there you are FantasticMr. Have been waiting for you to get back and confirm. Blimey, has it been that long lol. Thanks for the belated confirm. Gotta say i never made it all the way through the film, just didnt fin dit entertaining. Thanks for bumping, Jesslloydfan. You can take the next go i you like as to be honest im stumped for an original one at the moment (must be this heat and humidity). Consider the baton passed.

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 30/08/2016

Well as the baton was passed here is the next pic for people to guess. This is most of the cast of the film in question (missing two main cast members), which is a horror film. A remake of a horror from the 50's infact, and honestly it's actually a pretty crap film but I figure it will be a bit of a challenge to guess at least.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 02/09/2016

I recognise that line up. Am i right in saying that a certain Mr Geoffrey Rush is missing from the pic. The film (unless im making a tit of myself) is the very occassionally entertaining but oh so instantly forgettable 'House on Haunted Hill'.

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 03/09/2016

You are correct gymaddict, it is House on haunted hill. I'm very surprised that was guessed so fast, i wouldn't call it entertaining exactly. At least not in the way they intended it to be. I don't think there is Geoffrey Rush has been so hammy in any film as he was in that, like a cartoon version of Vincent Price.
It had a sequel too, and that was even worse. You're up next anyway. 

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 03/09/2016

There was a sequel to that..oddly enough i dont feel the need to check it out lol. Thanks for the confirm, Jesslloydfan. Ok, heres another one. This one should prove pretty easy, what can i say, im stumped. Will try and think on a much harder one for next time its my turn to post. Until then..

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 13/09/2016

How could you not know it had a sequel? Weren't you dying for a sequel after seeing the first one? Lol.
Anyway, somehow only just seen this (missed the new post) but I'm sure that's The Secret Life of Pets. Never seen it but seen lots of ads so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm mistaken.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 16/09/2016

Hey Jesslloydfan. Its gonna tak every ounce of strength i possess to resist tracking down and watching the sequel to HOHH but i will do my best haha. Kinda suprised it took this long but yeah, you are correc with 'The secret life of pets', Jesslloydfan. A suprisingly funny film and worth a looksee by both young and old alike. Over to you.