Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - Coop - 01/07/2016

Yes i can confirm that Jester is correct with the film being Doghouse. I have still yet to have watched it fully yet but i will be doing so soon. As for who is next i don't really mind but if no one posts another one after a few days i guess i will just come back and have another try.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 01/07/2016

Have gotta say, although i have heard of Dooghouse it was one i just kinda let slip through my fingers. Saying that, judging by the image posted, does look like it may be worth a look see. Heres another one. Not sure how challenging this will prove, sprung to mind as i have literally just finished downloading it. Will reveiw after watching but if tghe reviews are anything to go by its meant to be brilliant (not really a clue lol)

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 12/07/2016

That i believe is the film 'Green Room', i've not actually seen it but i know the setting and i know that Patrick Stewart is in it (as a villain it seems). And based on that picture no other film comes to mind and i know that particular film got a lot of good reviews as well. Oh and Doghouse is ok, nothing spectacular but it has some funny moments (what i remember of it anyway, not seen it for a while).

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 15/07/2016

Congrats, Jesslloydfan, the film in the picture is indeed 'Green Room' starring Patrickk Stewart and the late Anton Yelchin. Have reviewed the film elsewhere in the forum but suffice to say the film is a fun ride with a few gory scenes but its nowhere near as controversial as some are making out..not even close. Anyways, over to you.

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 17/07/2016

That was a good guess then lol. One I'm interested in watching just not got round to it yet, and just going to wait for DVD/Blu-Ray at this point. Anyway here is the new one, it's a sci-fi/drama released in 2014 and this is the majority of the featured cast (bar one person). Think this one might be a bit more of a challenge (but I've thought that before and been wrong lol). Have another one from the film if this is still unguessable after a few days.

It's worth pointing out that this particular scene gives nothing away of the plot.

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 21/07/2016

Right as no one has guessed this yet here is another picture clue. This basically makes up all of the main cast of the film (Very recognisable actor). Can't really say much without giving the plot away but will try to think of a non spoilery description incase this picture doesn't reveal what it is for anyone. The two pictures honestly don't look like part of the same film at first glance lol.

RE: Guess the Film! - FantasticMR - 21/07/2016

The is The Signal my friend. Awesome movie I thought.

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 22/07/2016

You are correct mate. I agree was a good film and welcome surprise (since I knew little about the film before seeing it). hard to describe without giving away details though, over to you then FantasticMR.

RE: Guess the Film! - FantasticMR - 22/07/2016

Right then, give me a few minutes and apologies if I'm repeating anything, not been on this thread for a while and it's already covered quite a lot of ground.

RE: Guess the Film! - FantasticMR - 22/07/2016

Here we go...

[Image: 19g63]