Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - Randy Marsh - 24/04/2016

Gaaaaaaahhhhddd daaaayyyuummmm. That is one hot tomboy. :P

Googled her name and found a lot of her slutty scenes from shitty Z movies. Damn this chick is awesome. But anyway, the movie is Poison Ivy: The Secret Society. :D

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 29/04/2016

That she is, Randy Marsh, that she is. Defiantly turned into one fine looking woman. Gotta say though, dont recall her appearing in any well known movies. Any who, you are correct with Poison Ivy : The Secret Society. Over to you mate.

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 17/05/2016

Just posting to bump the thread while waiting for Randy Marsh to post the next one. The thread has been quiet for a few weeks and just getting it back to the top of the film threads. 
Also have to agree on the girl from the last one being hot, half want to watch the film she was in (but I know it's probably a bit shit so might resist that urge).

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 20/05/2016

Come on Randy, what ya doin. We are waiting on ya mate. Despite the actress looking pretty damn hot in that Poison Ivy : New Seduction i have no immediate plans to check out the film. Vaguely recall the original film back in the day (wasnt Drew Barrymore in it or am i thinking of someone else). Straight to dvd spin offs of an instantly forgetable original, nah, im good lol.

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 24/05/2016

I vaguely recall Jaime Presley was in one of the Poison Ivy films, i have no idea which one ( Never actually saw the film, just a brief clip of her in it online,, it was a good clip). I think there are actually about 4 of those films, hell knows how they kept getting funded.
Anyway still waiting for Randy to come back and get a new one up.

RE: Guess the Film! - SirWanksAlot86 - 24/05/2016

i only really remember Jaime Presley when she played the trailer park mom from my name is earl, man i that was a good show! oh and playing roughly the same character again, in Raising Hope lol

RE: Guess the Film! - Randy Marsh - 28/05/2016

[Image: gf.png]

RE: Guess the Film! - Coop - 29/05/2016

Damn i havent been on this thread for a while but thought i would come back and check it out to see what was happening. As for the picture i am not 100% sure but i believe that the screenshot is from one of the Godfather films and i think that it is from the first Godfather film but again i can't be sure.

RE: Guess the Film! - Randy Marsh - 31/05/2016

That's it mah niggaahhhhh. Your turn :)

(29/05/2016, 21:55)Coop Wrote:  Damn i havent been on this thread for a while but thought i would come back and check it out to see what was happening. As for the picture i am not 100% sure but i believe that the screenshot is from one of the Godfather films and i think that it is from the first Godfather film but again i can't be sure.

RE: Guess the Film! - Coop - 01/06/2016

OK so no idea if this one has been done before or if it will super easy or not but who knows. Well anyway here you guys go. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3m2QUETc4Xaza6rCRJFF...d5Jy58ZBDW]