Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - Jester62 - 12/10/2015

Hi All You Rampant Hentai's 

Seeing As No One Has Come Forward With The Answer To The Above Post.
I Might As Well Spill The Proverbial Beans Then.  :D 
I Did Wait Longer Than I Initially Said Above But What The " Hey." 
The Actor In The Pic Is " Lou Gossett Jr " Where In - His Role Is A Drill Sargeant  Of Sorts,lol.
The Movie Clip Is From " Officer And A Gentleman " Where In Richard Gere Plays The.
" I'll Be The One Who Gains The Wrath Of The " Sarge " lol Typical.

Just To Add -
In My Opinion Richard Gere Should Find A More Useful Profession To Complement His Lack Of Acting Skills.

I Extend The Baton To Post Here On My Behalf To All Movie Officianado's.

Regards Jester.

RE: Guess the Film! - Ju1ce - 13/10/2015

Dear Jester! I know an alternate profession for "Dick" Gere, where crummy acting is a must! He'll need to get himself a PIN though and have a good telephone manor lmao! In fact, that silly white uniform might "cum in handy" too lmao! He'll even be able to use the bad language he's so good at in his films lol! Richard will have to get his ass in "Gere" though, these jobs are popular as the staff make a "big load" of cash lol!

It's a dirty "rim" job, but somebody has got to do it, do it and do it some more :)

RE: Guess the Film! - Randy Marsh - 16/10/2015

Jester got it right! 

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 23/10/2015

As it has been a week and no one has picked up the baton, generously passed by Jester62, thought i would have another pop. This is a kinda obscure one andits by no means a mainstream film (thats all the clue you guys get at this incredibly early stage).

RE: Guess the Film! - Jester62 - 23/10/2015

(23/10/2015, 22:57)gymaddict69 Wrote:  As it has been a week and no one has picked up the baton, generously passed by Jester62, thought i would have another pop. This is a kinda obscure one andits by no means a mainstream film (thats all the clue you guys get at this incredibly early stage).

Hi Gymaddict69. 

Mmmmmmmmmmmm....................Nope ..... The Grey Matter Has Not Engaged,lol. :P 

I'll Have To Pass On This One.  Boooooo Hoooooo ,lol.  :P :P :P 

Good Luck With This One............. You Bunch Of Hentai's,lol. 

Thanks Gym.

I Hope To Have Better Luck At The Next Mental And I Mean " Mental Challenge." 

Well Back To Reality For This Fool,lol. 

Regards Jester.

RE: Guess the Film! - KinkyLee - 24/10/2015

(23/10/2015, 22:57)gymaddict69 Wrote:  As it has been a week and no one has picked up the baton, generously passed by Jester62, thought i would have another pop. This is a kinda obscure one andits by no means a mainstream film (thats all the clue you guys get at this incredibly early stage).

turbokid

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 24/10/2015

Nothing to be ashamed of Jester62, this, despite being a very recent movie, i dont believe has had mainstream / commercial success (but is damn awesome none the less..certainly destined for cult status). KinkyLee, damn, that was fast. The pic is indeed from Turbokid. Well done, over to you.

RE: Guess the Film! - KinkyLee - 25/10/2015

(24/10/2015, 12:25)gymaddict69 Wrote:  Nothing to be ashamed of Jester62, this, despite being a very recent movie, i dont believe has had mainstream / commercial success (but is damn awesome none the less..certainly destined for cult status). KinkyLee, damn, that was fast. The pic is indeed from Turbokid. Well done, over to you.

i havent seen it yet, but it looked like a brilliant film from the trailer ive seen for it
this one might be pretty vague for some people, but here goes

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 25/10/2015

Oh believe me KinkyLee, Turbokid is brilliant. An unexpected treat, had never heard of it prior to me taking a chance on it. One of my fave films of the year without a doubt. You know what KinkyLee, i know exactly which film that is but s im not going to be back until next weekend im gonna let someone else have a stab at getting it right. Failing that i will post my awnser next weekend.

RE: Guess the Film! - KinkyLee - 25/10/2015

(25/10/2015, 18:24)gymaddict69 Wrote:  Oh believe me KinkyLee, Turbokid is brilliant. An unexpected treat, had never heard of it prior to me taking a chance on it. One of my fave films of the year without a doubt. You know what KinkyLee, i know exactly which film that is but s im not going to be back until next weekend im gonna let someone else have a stab at getting it right. Failing that i will post my awnser next weekend.

really wanna take a look at it, but its finding it is the trouble, lol

i kinda had a feeling that you might get it pretty quickly actually, lol