Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 26/09/2015

Thanks for being willing to pass the baton, Coop. Have been wracking my brain trying to think of a difficult film image to post..without success lol. So, heres a pretty easy one instead. Shouldnt pose a problem for anyone.

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 26/09/2015

Well you say easy, not 100% sure on this, but I think it might be Howl's moving castle, I only saw part of that film on something at some point so not the gonna be surprised if I'm completely and utterly wrong lol.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 27/09/2015

Now, Howl's Moving Castle is a bloody good guess, Jesslloydfan but sadly it is not correct. Tempted indicate if you are on the right track kbut to be honest this one is so easy (being that its such an iconic film) that im not gonna drop any clues in just yet.

RE: Guess the Film! - Coop - 29/09/2015

At first i also thought that it was Howl's moving castle but after seeing that it is not i will go with second thought and say that it is spirited away. both have similar art styles so that is why i was thinking of howls moving castle as well.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 02/10/2015

Congratulations Coop, the picture is indeed from the Studio Ghibli masterpiece 'Spirited Away'. Im mildly obsessed with the films that have been released under the Studio Ghibli banner and this is up therre with the best of them. A classic film by all accounts. Over to you Coop.

RE: Guess the Film! - Coop - 05/10/2015

Ok guys my turn again, sorry for the wait. I always struggle thinking of films as i don't want them to be too easy to guess but oh well i think this one might be gotten instantly. 

RE: Guess the Film! - Jester62 - 05/10/2015

(05/10/2015, 12:38)Coop Wrote:  Ok guys my turn again, sorry for the wait. I always struggle thinking of films as i don't want them to be too easy to guess but oh well i think this one might be gotten instantly. 

Hi Coop And All Fellow Film Officianado's.

A Fine Answer To The Previous Movie Coop. 
One I Was Aware Of But I Thought It Was Wise To Let It Slide To Another Who Likened To The Challenge.

As For This Movie :It's " Pelham 123." Enjoyable To Say The Least - Tense Drama,
To Be Expected With The Mix Of John Travolta And Denzel Washington.

I Enjoy The Acting Of John Turturro,
He's Quite An All Rounder And Sharp With His Lead Or Accompanying Roles.
My Favourite Movie Of His : O' Brother Where Art Thou. A First Class Comedy/Drama Type.

Well Coop Thanks For This Latest Challenge. 
I Will Look Forward To Greater Challenges To Stave Of My Degrading " Grey Matter " ,lol. :P

Thanks Again - I Pass The Baton To Any And All Willing To Post A Pic.
In Doing So I Think Film Officiando's Get A " Free Pass " To Come Up With Interesting And Intriging Movie Genres To Post.

Regards Jester.

RE: Guess the Film! - Randy Marsh - 07/10/2015

HAVE SOME OF THIS!

RE: Guess the Film! - Jester62 - 08/10/2015

(07/10/2015, 13:05)Randy Marsh Wrote:  HAVE SOME OF THIS!

Hi Randy. 

I Will Give It A Couple Of Days Before I Give My Opinion On This Last Pic.

It's Certainly An Interesting View Of This Actor, One Of My Favourite Actors Too.

Regards Jester.

RE: Guess the Film! - orionmetus - 09/10/2015

I am probably way way off the mark with this guess but by any chance is that Midnight Sting with James Woods, about the guy has to box 10 fighters or something for a bet or something? Feccin great show. But I remember the Boxer being older, but definitely looks like him.