Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - Coop - 03/06/2015

Okay then, guess i should put some hints up to provide some help. Hint number 1 is that this film was released in 2012 and the second hint is that all the main characters are all real people and are all actual marines in the army.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 05/06/2015

Hey Coop. Im gonna launch straight in and do more than guess that the pic is from the film Act Of Valor. Have seen the film back when it was released and i vaguely recall enjoying the film (perhaps its time for a rewatch). Forgive me for pointing out though that on clicking on your pic, the film title was displayed at the top. For that reason, feel free to take another go my friend.

RE: Guess the Film! - Coop - 08/06/2015

Well then i feel completely stupid now. For some reason when i go onto the image it does not show me the film title. Nevertheless i shall move on and post another film and hope that this one does not mess up like the other. Here you go guys. 

RE: Guess the Film! - Randy Marsh - 08/06/2015

DISTRICT B13 it says so in the file name you dickhead! lol try again.

RE: Guess the Film! - Coop - 08/06/2015

Right ok third times the charm, i think i understand know what is causing the whole thing. If this one don't work someone else may as well have a go since i appear to be the dumbest person here. 

RE: Guess the Film! - Jester62 - 08/06/2015

(08/06/2015, 19:24)Coop Wrote:  Right ok third times the charm, i think i understand know what is causing the whole thing. If this one don't work someone else may as well have a go since i appear to be the dumbest person here. 

Hi Coop And Guys, 
Might I Say That This Was A Fine Representation Of Martial Skill Coupled With Theatrics , Very Enjoyable Too.
It Is " IPman ". Main Actor Donnie Yen. 

Well Coop Thanks For The Easy Challenge , Over To You Or Some One Else Who Ever Wants To Pick Up "My Baton" To Post A Daringly Difficult Movie To Post In My Place.

Regards Jester 

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 12/06/2015

Hey Coop. No worries , its an easy enough mistake to make. When obtaining the image i always alter the save file name but, if in a hurry its an easy enough mistake to make (even if you did do it twice lol). Props to Jester62 for handing his / her go over. Would take hold but am not gonna be on here for a few days after tonight.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 27/06/2015

Was kinda hoping that coop was gonna confirm Jester62's last as correct and / or post another. As the game has ceased for a few weeks, heres a new one too get things moving again. Not a particually hard one but a favourite of mine (and my mums),  none the less.

RE: Guess the Film! - Jose Mourinho - 27/06/2015

Well im pretty sure the woman is Jane Seymour and the fella is Christopher Reeve.. but otherwise i havent got a Kalou ^^

RE: Guess the Film! - Friday - 27/06/2015

I vaguely remember it being some time travel love story thing.   But that's as far as it goes.