Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - moto1045 - 29/05/2015

I think it's a good time to give another clue Coop. Going to take a guess anyway. Serenity (2005) ?
Maybe a higher resolution this time?

RE: Guess the Film! - Coop - 29/05/2015

No need for another clue you got it, it was Serenity. Nice job your turn.

RE: Guess the Film! - moto1045 - 30/05/2015

What!? Really!? That was my first idea when I saw that frame few days ago but it seemed to be too crazy to be true.

Maybe something easier this time?

[Image: 89de9b412530747.jpg]

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 30/05/2015

Good call on Serenity moto1045. A fantastic film by all accounts. Mental note, need to dig that out for a rewatch. Something easier this time, you are not kidding my friend. Only reason being that not only did i watch this only a couple of weeks ago but also it happens to be the best movie i have seen in a while. The awnser is of course Kingsman : The Secret Service.

RE: Guess the Film! - moto1045 - 31/05/2015

Yes you are correct. I'm a fan of James Bond and surprisingly this is the first one of the spy genre since Skyfall that I really liked. Colin Firth as a badass? Boy oh boy, now I have seen everything.

Ps. Few days ago they have released first trailer for the remake of Point Break. As much as I don't like special effects, cheesy lines and 2nd sort of actors... I kinda like the premiss. I'm sold.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 31/05/2015

Good call on Kingsman. The film really blew me away. On first hearing about the film and seeing the trailers the thought of Colin Firth as a badass..just couldnt see / imagine it. Well, hat well and truly eaten. If the dramas and rom coms dry up he has found his calling as a well spoken badass. Im always a bit sceptical when it comes to remakes. I doubt i will rush to the cinema to see the Point Break remake ut i will no doubt give it a look see when it appears on torrent, Dvd or tv. Ok folks, heres another one. Could be a little challenging (or as easy as).

RE: Guess the Film! - Coop - 31/05/2015

I know this, have not yet seen it but i have heard good things about it. It's Grave of the Fireflies.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 01/06/2015

Blimey, that was easier than i thought. Spot on Coop, the picture is from Grave of the Fireflies. Believe the hype my friend, this film, in my opinion, is effective film making and storytelling at its best and saddest. Cannot recommend the film highly enough. Point of note though, dont watch the film if you are feeling at all depressed as this film will put you over the top. A masterpiece. Over to you.

RE: Guess the Film! - Coop - 01/06/2015

Ok here's one not sure if it will be hard or easy. 

RE: Guess the Film! - Coop - 03/06/2015

if no one gets its when i come on tomorrow il give you guys some hints to make things a little easier if needed.