Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - Randy Marsh - 28/03/2015

I know this one....but i don't know it also...goddamn. Fuck that face haha

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 29/03/2015

You would fuck that face Randy Marsh, er, ok lol. Know what you mean mate. Its obvious the guy in the film has seen better days but he is in no way shape or form the basis of the film. A couple of clues as im feeling kind. Dont get too excited though, they are kinda vague. To the best of my knowledge this was the first of 2 feature films but only the second film mentioned the lead in the film in the title. I also believe that these either inspired or were the result of a japanese anime / Mange series.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 03/04/2015

A little on the hard side ay. Ok guys and girls, heres a couple more clues for you which will hopefully lead to one you lovely lot getting this one. The film featured Mark Hamill and Michael Berryman in supporting roles. The film itself was made in 1991 and the star of the show was not so much any particualr actor or actress, more a suit of armour made by an organisation by the name of Chronos.

RE: Guess the Film! - Randy Marsh - 05/04/2015

Fucking Guyver!!!!!!

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 06/04/2015

You know Randy Marsh, i could be an absolute bastard here and say that im looking for the alternate name of the movie. Way back when it was released it was known by another name as well and that was the name i was looking for. Nah, i couldn't be that mean lol. The Guyver is correct (well done by the way), i was looking for Mutronics though. Over to you my friend.

RE: Guess the Film! - Randy Marsh - 06/04/2015

You know i was gonna say Mutronics....ok lets see.......................

Here's a NSFW.............................................

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 10/04/2015

Er, what was this post about again. Oh yeah, guess the film. Sorry Randy Marsh, got a little distracted by your latest picture. Honestly, i have no idea. I only know the woman second from right kinda looks like Elle McCpherson from a distance and no matter how many times i enter film 5 naked women on a rock into goggle, it doesnt help lol. Im stumped.

RE: Guess the Film! - Randy Marsh - 11/04/2015

Wow you got good eyes....but yeah you are on the correct path. TBH I think me and you are the only ones playing....

CLUE: 1993

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 12/04/2015

Thanks for the compliment Randy Marsh. You mean that is actually Elle Macpherson, blimey. With your clue and the confirmation that that is her, despite never seeingthe film im goona take a stab at Sirens being the film in question. we do seem to be the only ones playing at the moment.

RE: Guess the Film! - Randy Marsh - 13/04/2015

Yup Sirens!