Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 13/03/2015

Hey Randy Marsh. Yeah, the Assault on Precinct remake was a good film.. Ripe for a rewatch methinks. As for your latest picture, i have not got a bloody clue so im guessing its tissues at the ready as im sobbing like a baby. I should imagine that this one is plenty difficult. Little early for clues i suppose lol.

RE: Guess the Film! - Randy Marsh - 17/03/2015

Sunday Bloody Sunday (1971)

Here is a new one!

RE: Guess the Film! - Jester62 - 18/03/2015

(17/03/2015, 20:58)Randy Marsh Wrote:  Sunday Bloody Sunday (1971)

Here is a new one!

Hi Randy Marsh , This Another Good Pic , I Haven't Got A Foggiest , lol, I Like Challenges But , Not Seen This Movie , This Side Of The Cosmos , Which Planet Did This Get Shown On ,lol    Nice One Randy - This Fool Gives Up. Ill Wait For Next One. 
Regards Jester 

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 21/03/2015

Sunday Bloody Sunday, know of it but have never seen it. Making these proper challenging mate (not that thats a bad thing). As for your latest im with Jester62, i have not got a clue mate. Tried locating the scene on the net, no joy. Im gonna have to fold pending a correct guess from someone else.

RE: Guess the Film! - Randy Marsh - 22/03/2015

fuck it bro, it's Amelie. That french film. C'mon someone do a good one it's open.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 22/03/2015

Amelie, have never seen the film but know of it. My best mate keeps trying to drum into me to see the film. He has serious crush on the films star Audrey Tautou. You are on a bit of a roll mate. I wont post one myself at the moment as wont be back on now until next weekend.

RE: Guess the Film! - Randy Marsh - 25/03/2015

Okay lets see.....here is one. the year is 1978 i think.

You get two clues if you are stuck.......GO!

RE: Guess the Film! - Jester62 - 25/03/2015

(25/03/2015, 02:35)Randy Marsh Wrote:  Okay lets see.....here is one. the year is 1978 i think.

You get two clues if you are stuck.......GO!

Hi Randi Marsh , Very Nice Of You To Drop One In My Lap, I Do Remember This One. 
I Watched This One Against My "Will" , The Things You Do For "Love" With The Other Half, lol
The Year Was Indeed 1978,  I Remember That Year Very Well , Lots Of Changers In Uk - 
For Instance A Tory Goverment Began.Margaret Thatcher Etc.(Sidetract) - Apologies lol
Getting Back To It , A Painfull Movie For Myself To Sit Through.
The Pic Shows Up An Actor Of Sorts Who Really Cannot Act In My Opinion.
The Movie Was Called "Days Of Heaven"  (Richard Gere - Cannot Act - lol) , Sam Shepard Etc 

Randy Marsh - Thanks For The Challenge Mate - At Least I Got This One lol, I'm Back In The Swing Of Things lol,
I Would Ask That You Pass On The Baton To Who Ever Wants It Mate , 
I Don't Mind If Some One Else Has A Go Posting A Pic, The Challenge Of The Pic Is What's Interesting For Me , 
Regards Jester 

RE: Guess the Film! - Randy Marsh - 25/03/2015

Yeah even before i posted i left it open but no one was doing it. AGAIN GUYS ITS OPEN. Post a pic!

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 27/03/2015

Thank you once again Jester62 and Randy Marsh for opening the game up to anyone who wants to post a new picture next. Im gonna take advantage of your kindness. Ok, lets see how everyone gets on with this one.