Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 24/01/2015

Jester62, you are correct. Lucio Fulci's 1979 masterpiece Zombi (or Zombie Flesh Eaters as it seems more commonly known in the uk). This is, without a shadow of a doubt, my favourite zombie movie to date (i even have an exact replica mask for fancy dress / halloween purposes of the zombie from the cover). Over to you mate. oh blue55, they have gotta bring back Kurt atleast. Think you mmay be right about playing the lead but has still gotta play an integral part. Will be interesting to see what the powers that be do with the special effects nowadays.

RE: Guess the Film! - Jester62 - 24/01/2015

(24/01/2015, 00:25)gymaddict69 Wrote:  Jester62, you are correct. Lucio Fulci's 1979 masterpiece Zombi (or Zombie Flesh Eaters as it seems more commonly known in the uk). This is, without a shadow of a doubt, my favourite zombie movie to date (i even have an exact replica mask for fancy dress / halloween purposes of the zombie from the cover). Over to you mate. oh blue55, they have gotta bring back Kurt atleast. Think you mmay be right about playing the lead but has still gotta play an integral part. Will be interesting to see what the powers that be do with the special effects nowadays.

Hi Gymaddict69. Seems Like You're Really Into Zombie Flicks & Parafanalia , Like Masks , I Get That , Scaring People At Halloween , It Can Be Quite Entertaining ,lol.
I Must Ask You To Post A " New " Film Cut Image On My Behalf As I Haven't A Clue At Present What Type Of Genre I'd Pick , So I'll Pass The Baton To Yourself ,
Regards Jester

RE: Guess the Film! - blue55 - 25/01/2015

Yeah gymaddict, I agree. Should get Kurt back to play General West maybe, the base military commander. Would probably be a good role for him age wise and a nice nod to the original. And yeah it will be interesting to see what they can do with the modern day special effects in it. They could really go to town on some of the scenes in it I remember. As a fan of the series too it will be interesting to see how Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin planned to tell the story originally.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 25/01/2015

Thats very generous of you, Jester62. Appreciated but im not gonna be on here before next friday night, so, if you dont come up with something i suggest another free for all. The first to post a pic picks up the baton. Seems only fair as i dont wanna hold the thread up. Good call on Kurt playing General West. Hope in the reboot the powers that be expand on his role. For me, whether i go and see the reboot will all come down to who the stars are. Just so long as it isnt the usual go to guys for action / sci fi in general in this day and age (Channing Tatum, Jai Courtney for example). Yeah, i love a good Zombie flick, the nastier the better. Thats why i love the older stuff. The newer flicks dont come close in my opinion. Getting my zombie gear on, a few bevvies, travelling to a nearby town on thhe bus and scaring the passengers, hittiing pubs and clubs in costume while getting pissed with mates. Whats not to like.

RE: Guess the Film! - gymaddict69 - 28/01/2015

[attachment=40514]

Wasnt planning on being online during the week, but here i am so thanks for handing your go over Jester62. Ok, heres another oldie and another classic fave of mine as well. Good luck everyone.

RE: Guess the Film! - Jester62 - 29/01/2015

(28/01/2015, 22:25)gymaddict69 Wrote:  Wasnt planning on being online during the week, but here i am so thanks for handing your go over Jester62. Ok, heres another oldie and another classic fave of mine as well. Good luck everyone.

Well Gymaddict69 , Your Chioce Was Also A Favourite Of Mine Also , It Was Intriging Enough To Involve Myself Again , So's Not To Impede Others Attempts To Name It I Will Use Abbreviations Of The Title Here Goes , T-L- S-F ,
Any One Else Who Names It Out Right Should , Choose The Next Film Clip ,
Thanks For The Challenge Gymaddict69 ,
Regards Jester

RE: Guess the Film! - Randy Marsh - 29/01/2015

Duuuuuude The Last Starfighter, haven't seen this film for aaaages! Defo need to rewatch this when high. Also the soundtrack for this film was fucking awesome

Here you go ;)

Special bonus points for my hidden, stupid joke....

RE: Guess the Film! - jesslloydfan - 29/01/2015

What the hell is that film? I can honestly say I have absolutely no idea, the most I could guess is that's it's an 80's film (based on the clothing), but it could also just be a film set in the 80's and be new. Think I'll wait for the next one.