Rampant TV
Guess the Film! - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Guess the Film! (/showthread.php?tid=446)

RE: Guess the Film! - Hot Knob - 09/12/2012

Well done RussyRover your correct with Rio Bravo mate ;)

Just thought i would tease you with a B/W pic :D

Over to you mate ;)

RE: Guess the Film! - RussyRover - 09/12/2012

you wag you Mr Knob! that's an ace film, Dean Martin didn't even have to pretend being drunk in it?
A change now from the westerns, so try this one;
[Image: mbvu_guessfilm0912b_thumb.jpg]

Hahahaha :D

Classic Western mate, good song sung by Dean and Ricky which i always like to hear when that films on ;)

Back to your film not too sure with yours Huh i can't really see the mans face to even give you a guess :( maybe a few more clues later may help me

RE: Guess the Film! - RussyRover - 09/12/2012

that's the idea, obscure the face a bit otherwise perhaps a dead giveaway, will post a clue later.

Your getting me back for posting that B/W pic ain't you :D

RE: Guess the Film! - Timm24 - 10/12/2012

is that the film Minority Report and the woman there is one of those three that can see all the crimes that are about to take place or whatever?

RE: Guess the Film! - RussyRover - 10/12/2012

no it is not Minority Report Timm (although the girl does look a little alike), the film is a bit older than that, well quite a bit actually. Does this photo help so you can see the man; (I wouldn't do that Hot Knob lol)
[Image: 98vw6_guessfilm0912b_thumb.jpg]

RE: Guess the Film! - Hot Knob - 10/12/2012

You would and you did lol

I know the man's face but can't think of his name Rolleyes

RE: Guess the Film! - RussyRover - 10/12/2012

The blokes name is Robert Duvall, and there is actually a clue in the last photo I put up, film is from 1971. Hope that helps a bit more for you all.

RE: Guess the Film! - lorensimon - 10/12/2012

(10/12/2012, 02:03)RussyRover Wrote:  no it is not Minority Report Timm (although the girl does look a little alike), the film is a bit older than that, well quite a bit actually. Does this photo help so you can see the man; (I wouldn't do that Hot Knob lol)
[Image: 98vw6_guessfilm0912b_thumb.jpg]

very nice RussyRover , we have here the BIG Robert Duvall on THX 1138 .
Set in the 25th century, THX 1138 is a 1971 science fiction film produced by George Lucas in his directorial debut. The film is written by Lucas and Walter Murch . It stars Robert Duvall and Donald Pleasence and depicts a dystopian future in which the populace is controlled through android police officers and mandatory use of drugs that suppress emotion, including sexual desire. Considered to be an art-house film in relation to Lucas's more spectacular fare, THX 1138 (1971) hints at the wonder and imagination of what was still to come.