Rampant TV
Son of Batman - Printable Version

+- Rampant TV (http://forum.rampant.tv)
+-- Forum: Stuff (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=476)
+--- Forum: Film (http://forum.rampant.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+--- Thread: Son of Batman (/showthread.php?tid=11911)

Pages: 1 2 3

Son of Batman - Leifalcock - 25/03/2015

With a title like Son of Batman, I initially thought it would be awful. Where it is no way one of the better Batman animation's, it is not terrible.

Batman's voice does not sound right. The animation is fantastic.

RE: Son of Batman - Coop - 25/03/2015

Been meaning to watch this for ages. I have seen lots of clips from the film and it does look quite good. I also want to watch the Assault on Arkham film as that looks really good also, to do with the suicide squad.

RE: Son of Batman - Leifalcock - 26/03/2015

(25/03/2015, 19:19)Coop Wrote: Been meaning to watch this for ages. I have seen lots of clips from the film and it does look quite good. I also want to watch the Assault on Arkham film as that looks really good also, to do with the suicide squad.

Assault on Arkham is my favouite from DC Animation of late. I hope you enjoy this movie as much as I did. It is a pregual to Arkham Asylum, and a sequal to Arrkham Origins.

RE: Son of Batman - Coop - 26/03/2015

Should be a good film then, both games are fantastic and the film does look really interesting. Plus harley looks pretty good in that film.

RE: Son of Batman - gymaddict69 - 28/03/2015

If memory serves Son of Batman was / is pretty good. Thats my trouble with a lot of the dc animated batman and superman movies, good in their own right but i do struggle to recall the specifics (in the instance of this one, only being released last year). Can recall some of the basics. A rewatch is required me thinks.

RE: Son of Batman - gymaddict69 - 04/04/2015

I have just got my hands on the next new dc animated Batman movie titled Batman vs Robin. Reviews i have seen have been kinda mixed. Will check it out,hopefully later today. Much critiscism of the plot (or more the lack of) and the cartoon style (bordering on anime apparently).

RE: Son of Batman - Coop - 05/04/2015

when you have watched it do come back and tell us how it was as i am interested in this film and would like to know if it is worth my time.

RE: Son of Batman - gymaddict69 - 06/04/2015

Hey Coop. Ok, i have watched Batman vs Robin. My verdict, well the storyline is a little all over the place, this certainly is not gonna trouble the better told stories as far as dc animated films go (something to do with a court of owls..will leave you to discover the rest of the plot for yourself). However, the style is obviously anime inspired in places, thhe film itself has got loads of action in it. Not the best animated Batman film to date but none the less, its definatly worth a look.

RE: Son of Batman - Coop - 06/04/2015

ok thanks gym i will give it a look up some time and i will add it to my list and get to it eventually but before that i will some of the other dc animated films.

RE: Son of Batman - gymaddict69 - 03/05/2015

You wait a while for a new animated Batman movie and then they seem to be being released every two seconds. Earlier today i watched the latest offering titled Batman unlimited : Animal instincts. The film is in a different style (and era seemingly) to other recent offerings and the film features a host of heroes and villians from the DC universe. Despite this though, this film in my opinion was average at best. A shockingly average story with repetative action scenes. A shame but ultimatly 75 minutes of near boredom.